Frangipani by the River, Nerul · Tropical Villa by the River in Goa w Pool & Field
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
It’s a tropical landscape that’ll make sure you can truly unwind, all while being surrounded by absolute luxury. My home is tastefully decorated, giving you the sense of a plush home away from home, and it’s truly one of the best villas you can rent in Goa.
This extraordinary private villa is very close to the famous LPK club as well as Candolim Beach in North Goa.
Book your stay with us today!
The two-storied home features uninterrupted views of a private pool, pool and endless fields of coconut trees. Unlike most Goa rentals, you’ll find a spacious living room, dining room and a lovely lounge to relax in. It’s got several spaces you can sit out at, and take in the lush surroundings. We promise the views are to die for, too.
Here’s a detailed layout of the property:
- The villa has 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- The 3 main bedrooms have a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Pets Allowed On Request
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Hey there! We're so glad that you chose this stunning villa to call home for the next few days. We’re excited to have you stay with us, but while you’re here, we have a few things that we’d like you to keep in mind to ensure that you have a safe and comfortable stay.
- - First up, no smoking inside the villa. We're serious about this one - if we catch you smoking or find cigarette butts lying around, we'll have to charge you Rs 5,000 per occurrence.
- - We know you love your music, but the neighbors might not! So let’s keep the volume at a reasonable level, especially after 10pm. If we receive complaints, we’re afraid we’ll have to penalize you Rs 10,000.
- - If you wanna bring your furry friends along, that's cool - just make sure you get our approval first. And please, no pets on the premises without the green light from us.
- - Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. We don't want to hear any partying or congregating in the driveway or passages during this time.
- - Please don't move or mess with any of the furniture, artwork, or decor. We spent a lot of time making everything look nice, and we'd like to keep it that way.
- - When you're cooking, eating, or drinking, please use the designated areas. We don't want any food or drinks spilt on the carpets or furniture, cool?
- - Remember to turn off the lights, fans, and AC when you're not using them. We're trying to conserve energy and save the planet here.
- - Don't use the towels we provide for outdoor activities, like wiping down your car or washing your dog. They're for bathroom use only, please and thank you.
- - If you notice any damages or malfunctions during your stay, please report them to the property manager ASAP. We'll take care of it.
- - Water is precious, so please conserve it. No need to take hour-long showers or leave the tap running while brushing your teeth.
- - Sorry to be party poopers, but we need to approve any parties or events beforehand. We're not saying you can't have a good time, but let's keep things under control.
- - We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to substance abuse or illegal drugs. Just say no, folks.
- - Please don't bring any foul-smelling items, flammable materials, or unauthorized weapons onto the property. We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable here.
- - We really don't want to do this, but if we catch anyone being violent or aggressive, we'll have to terminate their booking. Let's keep things peaceful, yeah?
- - We take our check-in and check-out times seriously, so please make sure you arrive and leave on time. We've got other guests to accommodate, after all.
- - Any unaccounted guests are a no-go. If you're planning on having someone over, please let us know beforehand.
- - Lastly, please be respectful of the privacy and rights of other residents and neighbors. We're all in this together, and we want everyone to have a good time.
- Oh, and one more thing - if you break anything or damage the property during your stay, you'll be responsible for paying for it. We're sure it won't come to that, but just in case.