Traditional Home with Vaulted Ceilings
About the Home
Located in one of Whistler’s most desired ski access neighbourhoods, Taluswood #41 is a four-bedroom, three-and-a-half bathroom, three-level townhome. Taluswood #41 offers guests a traditional ski cabin feeling with impressive cedar log post and beam construction, vaulted ceilings, cozy furnishings and panoramic vistas.
When you enter the house, you will be greeted by a large storage area perfect for hanging jackets and equipment. The home opens up to a large living room with vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, comfy couches, a flat-screen TV and surround sound. A fully equipped kitchen overlooks the dining area that can seat eight guests comfortably. The large wraparound deck accessed off the dining area is a crowd-pleaser. The covered deck provides year-round entertaining possibilities with private seating, BBQ and stunning views of the Whistler Valley. For those...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We are accepting bookings from residents of Canada only due to current travel restrictions and border closures. Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel to Whistler. See travelguidance.marriott.com.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No Pets allowed unless specified (additional charges will apply)
- Minimum age is 30 years to book.
- You will sign a rental agreement to confirm this booking.