TOPS’L Tides 0306
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Make your dreams of an incredible and luxurious getaway to Florida come true at TOPSL Tides 0306! This beachfront retreat is located on the third floor and offers guests magnificent views of the sugarwhite beach, Destin coastline, and crystalclear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Its spacious enough so you can bring the entire crew with you. Let them kick back and relax in the beachthemed living area while you channel your inner chef and prepare the most delicious, fullcourse meal for them in the wellequipped kitchen. Experience an enjoyable vacation as you sit on the balcony enjoying the best the Emerald Coast has to offer! Plus, youll be granted access to the TOPSL Beach amp Racquet Resorts amenities that include a large, outdoor swimming pool, childrens pool, fitness center, hot tub, sauna, and more!
This family friendly resort is conveniently located over one mile from the Coffeen Nature Preserve, a 210acre preserve that is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This vacation rental agreement Agreement is by and between Property Manager, LLC Company, for the Owner of this vacation rental property Owner and the Renter of this vacation property, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees, and guests Renter.
- A. The property shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and
- children as per your reservation.
- B. Pets are not permitted unless specifically noted in the reservation.
- C. All guests must be at least 25 years of age or accompanied by an adult, 25 years of age or older. No exceptions.
- D. No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- E. No tents or other structures may be erected on the property.
- F. Renter is liable for any damage to the property.
- G. Cancellation Policy Rental payments less the booking fee are fully refundable up until 30 days prior to the reservation.
- H. Travel Insurance We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to help protect against financial loss if you must cancel your reservation for a covered reason. Property Manager offers a thirdparty product, Trip Preserver, which is available for most reservations and includes coverage for trip cancellation or interruption due to listed covered reasons, as well as additional benefits including coverage for losses due to trip delay or medical emergencies while traveling. If you elect to purchase Trip Preserver coverage for your reservation, we encourage you to review your insurance policy wording for all eligibility, benefits, terms, and conditions. For additional information, go to www.trippreserver.comProperty Manager.
- I. Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a 75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub
- please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub, and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- J. The garage is off limits. This area is rented to two long term tenants. A breach of any of the above terms may result in a forfeiture of your rights regarding this rental property, including eviction from the premises without refund
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.