Baskins Creek 206
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Take a soak in the jetted bathtub, curl up by the gas-powered fireplace, and enjoy the warmth and comfort of this elegant condo in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg. Baskins Creek 206, which sits three short blocks from the bustling Parkway, will welcome you home from your day-to-day excursions with a private balcony, a full kitchen with all the necessities, and community amenities that include a seasonal swimming pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room.
All beds now have luxury, high-thread-count linens and gel pillows to enhance your comfort and experience.
The Baskins Creek complex is located in downtown Gatlinburg, with a stop for the Gatlinburg Trolley right outside the entrance. You’ll be within walking distance of Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, the Hollywood Star Cars Museum, the quaint Village Shoppes, the Gatlinburg Convention Center, and countless other attractions on the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 2067
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.