Baskins Creek 204
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
An ideal escape for nature lovers, conventiongoers, and funseeking families alike, Baskins Creek 204 is perfectly located within easy walking distance of the heart of downtown Gatlinburg! Enjoy a polished, open living space with a floortoceiling gas fireplace, a private balcony, and community access to a seasonal swimming pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room.
The Baskins Creek complex is located in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, with a stop for the Gatlinburg Trolley right out front. Walk a few blocks north to the Parkway to visit Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, the Hollywood Star Cars Museum, the quaint Village Shoppes, or the Gatlinburg Convention Center. The property is one mile east of the aerial tram and skate rink at Ober Gatlinburg and one mile north of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where you can go fishing in 2,900 miles of streams and observe local wildlife in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 2065
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.