Baskins Creek 107
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Find an elegant and comfortable home base mere steps from downtown Gatlinburg at Baskins Creek 107, which sits just a few blocks from all sorts of fun-filled attractions on the Parkway! This condo, with its nine-and-a-half-foot ceilings and unbeatable location, will welcome you home each afternoon with a stone fireplace, a private balcony, a jetted bathtub, and shared amenities that include a seasonal swimming pool, a hot tub, and a fitness room.
All beds now have luxury, high-thread-count linens and gel pillows to enhance your comfort and experience.
The Baskins Creek complex, which sits alongside a creek of the same name, is ideally positioned in the very heart of Gatlinburg. The Gatlinburg Trolley stops at the front entrance, and the Parkway - which is home to Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze, Gatlin’s Mini Golf, the quaint boutiques and eateries of the Village Shoppes, and so much...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 2055
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Tennessee LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.