Wai’ula’ula J102 - Ocean Vista Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This beautifullyrenovated, groundlevel residence is adjacent to Hapuna Golf Courses 11th fairway and showcases breathtaking, unobstructed ocean and mountains views within an ultraspacious, corner layout sleeps 10. Reimagined by renowned designer Michele Turner, this homes sliding glass walls provide indooroutdoor island living while the luxe kitchen is outfitted with a SubZero gas range and Wolf appliances. Savor a meal on the custom, monkey pod wood dining table. There are three guest suites, two with ocean vistas, a king size bed and attached bathroom with a rain shower and oversized bathtub the third hosts a queen size bed. Additional features include a furnished, wrap around lanai with Wolf outdoor kitchen BBQ, refrigerator, artwork from worldfamous, local photographer C.J. Kale, a sleeper sofa, twin pull out ottomans, washerdryer, Daikin air conditioners, and a onecar garage with extra parking. This residence is less than 1 mile...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.