Gorgeous Three Story Beach Home with Two Balconies & Communal Tropical Pool
Welcome to Coral!
Paradise beckons from this contemporary delight in Destin, where resort-style-living meets laidback coastal charm. Modern, stylish furnishings, a bright, breezy interior, and ample living spaces present the ideal backdrop to bring guests together and ensure comfort for everyone. Greet the day from your private terrace, the perfect setting for morning coffee or afternoon aperitifs then settle in for a movie night in the upstairs living area that comes equipped with a minibar and popcorn machine! Whether you choose to dive in for a morning swim in the communal tropical pool, linger on the white sandy shores of James Lee beach two blocks away, or take to the lively Destin Commons, returning home is an absolute pleasure.
Nearby Activities: James Lee Beach, Destin Commons, Henderson Beach State Park, Gator Beach, Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park.
This home comes with a pack n’ play...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community.
- Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note that we cannot provide a pool barrier fence at this property. We do not recommend this property for children under 6 years of age. Per requirements in the cities of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Phoenix we utilize door alarms for all doors with access to the pool area.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.