Deluxe Natural Stones Chalet in Gstaad with Steam Bath
This new, stylish chalet is divided into two apartments. The cozy interior with lots of wood gives the newly built chalet its charm.
- The top floor is with the three bedrooms and two bathrooms the larger apartment. The open kitchen, the living room and the dining room are equipped with a lot of natural tones.
- The second apartment is on the ground floor. Two bedrooms can accommodate up to six people. The garden, from which you have access from the kitchen and the living room, offers a beautiful view of the Saanenländer mountains.
- Another apartment, with a double bedroom is also on the ground floor. The apartment is equipped with a kitchen and a living room with a chemin, as well as a terrace.
- The chalet also has a sauna on the ground floor, a garage with five parking spaces, which is directly connected to the chalet.
- This chalet is located in Maielsgrund, about two minutes by car from the famous...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
- This chalet is located in Maielsgrund, about two minutes by car from the famous ski resort of Gstaad. - Gstaad lies surrounded by mountains, in the beautiful Saanenland, which belongs to the Bernese Oberland. Gstaad is attractive throughout the year for all age groups. - In the summertime, the mountains invite you to take longer and shorter walks. The many terraces offer an unbelievable, unique view over the whole region. - Among the highlights of the Gstaad year calendar are the Beachvolley tournament, the tennis tournament and the Menuhin Festival, which is an absolute must for music lovers. - In winter, ski runs on the super-groomed slopes are an unforgettable experience for young and old alike. For those who prefer to take it easy, there are horse-drawn sleigh rides around the romantic Lauenensee or many winter hiking trails in the dream region. - At the moment there is a construction going on in the neighborhood. That can occur some noise during work days and work hours. Therefore the rental price has need reduced already.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM