Striking Villa with Natural Light with Al fresco Dining
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with the license number 1166514.
The villa aiming to bring you closer to nature, while offering a modern environment, providing all essential amenities. Fully private, but conveniently close to everything, the villa is located at the picturesque village of Pigi, offering all that you were looking for your summer vacation, being just a short drive away from the beach and Rethymno Old Town. Layout The newly built property manages to harmoniously match cutting edge architecture with a relaxing living area. From sliding, floor-to-ceiling glass doors and big openings in every room, there are plenty of modern solutions and contemporary inspiration when it comes to letting natural light. Plants and flowers can be seen from every door and window, and are also present indoors, bringing calmness to the interiors. Also, the earthly tones of the furniture, wood fixings, white walls, hidden lighting and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Located in Pigi Village which has taverns, super market, bakery, butcher, traditional cafe, as well as a pharmacy with Adelianos Kampos beach just 4 km.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: €500
- · Heating of the Pool: The use of pool heating system will cost an additional charge per day (please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice).
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.