Hillside Gorgeous Stone Villa with Panoramic Sea View
Approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license registration of 1173159 & 1173161.
Perched on a hillside south coast of Rethymno, just 4 km away from the famous sand dunes’ beach of Agios Pavlos in, the Villas set a perfect example of minimal design and form, while providing all contemporary amenities to the modern traveller. The newly built complex is consisted of 4 private Villas, located in a privileged location, enjoying breathtaking, panoramic views of the southern Cretan sea. The Villas are the tranquil haven you have been looking for…escape reality and unwind away from it all!
Villa is a ground floor property, covering 110 m2 and able to accommodate up to 5 guests in its two en-suite bedrooms. The south-facing facade is made of floor-to-ceiling glass panels, blurring the boundaries between the inside and the outside, by wrapping the interior in panoramas of blue sea, sky and the horizon....
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
Basketball Courts: Community
Water Sports: Available for rent
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
The villa is located in Agios Pavlos area and just 450 meters from the Villa, within walking distance, there is a beautiful rocky cove where you can go swim, as well as the small beach of Aniforas
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- · Enjoy the villa as you would your own home.
- · A holiday advisor and the property manager as well as the owner are available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- · Security Deposit: € 350
- · Heating of the Pool: The use of pool heating system will cost additional 30€ per day (please note that the pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice).
- · The A/C units must not be left running with doors open as it may cause damage to the unit as well as possible interrupted operation during your stay.
- · The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified.
- · People other than the guests that reserved the villa may not stay overnight in the villa.
- · Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival.
- · In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, please advise the owner and/or property manager so there can be a mediated resolution and replacement of the damage.
- · There is absolutely no smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas; the guest must be mindful not to pollute the pool and/or surrounding areas with the cigarettes.
- · Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access with a reasonable notice to the guests unless there is an emergent life & safety situation such as fire.