9 Hoodoo Lane is centrally located just a few steps from Fort Rock Park, and a short bike ride to the SHARC. This beautiful 5 bedroom, 2800 sq. ft. home will be perfect for your family, whether you are seeking to relax by the fireplace or want to enjoy all of the outdoor activities offered in Sunriver and the surrounding areas. The chef in your group will love the fully equipped kitchen, with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. For your entertainment, there are 5 TV’s, 2 DVD players, an XBox 360 (includes XBox games), ping-pong table, and a large array of games, movies, and books for everyone in the family. Inside the fully fenced backyard is a hot tub, barbecue and new patio furniture. In case that wasn’t enough, in the garage you will find 4 adult single speed cruiser bikes and 2 child bikes. This home includes 10 unlimited use SHARC passes for use during your stay, and Central A/C for hot summer days.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise