- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
3 Tumalo is a beautifully renovated home featuring 4 bedrooms.
The perfect light & bright floor plan w/wood burning stone fireplace in the vaulted great room. The kitchen has been updated with granite tile counter tops, wood flooring and is fully stocked with all the amenities you will need while enjoying your Sunriver vacation.
The amazing deck is complete w/hot tub, BBQ and patio furniture plus a huge common area to enjoy the forested feel.
It is an easy walk or bike ride to the amazing Nature Center & Observatory. The SHARC center is about a 5 minute car ride away or feel adventurous and hop on one of the 6 adult bicycles in the garage and take the scenic way!
3 Tumalo is located in close proximity to the Deschutes river where there are many nature trails for your exploration.
Ping Pong, Basketball Hoop, and 10 SHARC passes are included!
We allow pets at pet friendly homes only with prior...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Rental Agreement – The rental agreement must be signed electronically by the guest at the time of booking.
- - No Smoking – Smoking is not permitted at or in, any of our homes.
- - Pets - Pets only permitted in pet-friendly homes and with $15/night/pet, pet fee. Pets are not permitted on bedding or furniture and must never be left at home alone unless crated or kenneled. Please pick up after your pets outside.
- - Guest Conduct - We want our guests to enjoy their stay in our vacation rental home. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners or to damage anything on the property
- - Occupancy – Occupancy must not exceed the legal maximum occupancy of the home.
- - Responsibility - Each home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise