Dolphin Condominiums #22
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Bring your friends and family on an amazing South Padre Island getaway at this condo near the shore. With amenities like a shared pool and hot tub, as well as plenty of nearby attractions, your beach vacation is looking better than ever.
This home for six is only moments from golden sands and warm Gulf of Mexico waters. A few blocks inland, you’ll find all the shops, supermarkets, and restaurants you could ever need. Those looking for adventure can explore Andy Bowie State Park to the north, or book a fishing charter in town. Meanwhile, families should head south to the wet, wild rides of Schlitterbahn.
Spend your afternoons swimming in the shared pool or soaking in the shared hot tub before heading back to your comfy condo. Cook up a delicious meal in the kitchen or relax with the flatscreen TV and DVD player. This contemporary space will make you feel right at home.
Why wait on your next South...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 29 years of age to book. Guests under 29 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2015-262165
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- There is a $50 fee for parking passes that are not returned. Grilling is not permitted and violators will be subject to a $250 fine. CURFEW: 11:00 PM- 8:00 AM This applies to courtyard, yard, parking areas, patios, balconies, pool and Jacuzzi. DISPLAY PARKING PERMITS ON YOUR VEHICLES OR IT MAY BE SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED. PARK IN ASSIGNED SPACES AS MARKED IN PAVEMENT THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE NUMBER OF YOUR CONDO. YOU MAY NOT INVITE GUESTS TO OUR COURTYARD, OR TO USE THE POOL OR JACUZZI. Violators are subject to a $250.00 fine. MUSIC IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE COURTYARD. GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT A LOWED ANYWHERE IN OUR PREMISES ESPECIALLY INSIDE COURTYARD.
- Please be aware that this home ONLY accepts families need be Multigenerational Families (Mom, Dad, Children and grandparents) . This home also maintains a strict no party and no spring break policy. Our local South Padre Island team does monitor compliance with our rental policies and responds promptly to any complaints from neighbors. If any guests are found to be in violation of these rental policies, it will result in eviction without refund. If you have any questions or concerns about your compliance, please contact us right away so we can ensure you have a safe and happy vacation.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.