Luxury Villa with breathtaking view close to Psarou Beach
Built in 2018, this luxury Mykonos villa offers the best family holidays in sheer luxury offering superb views. The Signature Portfolio villa is in Agios Lazaros, the most enviable location on the island, totally wind-protected and with breathtaking views of the surrounding peninsulas, Delos island and the sunset. It can sleep 12 adults plus 3 children who want to unwind in privacy.
The outdoor setting was made for heavenly relaxation. Its uniqueness lies in the well-planned outdoor areas with various relaxing sitting and dining facilities of top quality. A garden with olive trees, Greek herbs, lavender, rosemary, basil and the pool terrace complete the picture. The kids will love running around the estate and the adults will make sure to take in the view from every corner.
The villa is divided into the main building that offers a master bedroom and two more bedrooms all en-suite, and 3 independent guest rooms...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 00000479443