Luxury Villa with Private Infinity Pool close to Nammos
Dressed in white and stone, Horatia’s exterior was designed to offer its guests maximum relaxation. After soaking up the sun on the comfy loungers by the large infinity pool, which gives the illusion of overflowing directly into the sea, it’s time to enjoy a sizzling and tasty BBQ at one of the shaded patios, while the fresh Aegean breeze caresses your skin. With Ornos and its yachts illuminating the sea under the moonlight, this luxury Mykonos villa enjoys spectacular night views from the pool terrace, where you will host fancy island parties your guests will talk about for a long time!
Horatia’s inviting vibe continues throughout the smooth interiors with the deep blue Aegean Sea and Ornos Bay always in the background though the wide, bright windows. Wooden ceilings, marble floors, contemporary artwork and white furnishing give a sense of understated luxury in the common spaces, where you’ll escape the heat before you head...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pool: Infinity Edge
Outdoor Dining Area
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Cosmopolitan Mykonos offers exquisite luxury experiences. Combining Mediterranean ambience and Cycladic tradition, it offers high-end services in gastronomy, exploration, shopping and partying. Its vivid beaches attract many prestigious visitors.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- MHTE: 124649