Villas at Villa Montane 6
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Nothing says Colorado vacation like this two-level, five bedroom, five and half bath duplex. Located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village, this spacious and open home is furnished with classic mountain-style decor and newly remodeled bathrooms. Soak in your own private hot tub on the deck after a full day on the slopes of Beaver Creek. Sit in the open plan great room with vaulted ceilings, taking in the lovely valley and Elkhorn run views. The upscale kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and is equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up a big breakfast before everyone heads out to the mountain. The dining room can seat ten people and the breakfast bar has seating for four. The home also has a game table that seats four. A gas grill and patio furniture is available for your use on the deck.
The master suite on the main level has a king-sized bed and en suite bath with separate shower and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check-in cannot be guaranteed until 5:00pm and check-out is at 10:00am. Should I wish to check-in early or check-out late, I understand that booking an extra day is the only way to guarantee early or late check-in or check-out.
- • I understand that a credit card must be presented at the front desk at check-in and must remain on file to cover any incidental charges incurred during my stay, even if paying for reservation by check.
- • All properties are privately owned. I authorize Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging to charge my account for the repair and/or replacement of items damaged beyond normal wear and tear during my stay.
- • One parking spot is allocated per residence.
- • Moving of any furniture is not permitted. Any damage caused by moving furniture will be at my expense.
- • Large gatherings and social events, including weddings and receptions, are strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements have been have been approved by management. Additional charges for cleaning and any fines incurred will be at my expense.
- • Smoking is not permitted any of our properties. A daily $500 fee will be charged for Ozonation if there is evidence of smoking. I understand that I am responsible for any additional cleaning costs, which may include but are not limited to cleaning of all linen, bedding, carpets, rugs, drapes and other furnishings.
- • No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in any unit or building without prior approval.
- • If I am traveling with a bona fide service animal, I will notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging in advance so that appropriate accommodations may be determined. Failure to notify Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging prior to arrival of a service animal may result in unilateral eviction of the animal to an animal housing facility at my expense.
- • I will report all accidents and/or damage to the front desk immediately so necessary repairs may be scheduled.
- • Neither the property nor management is responsible for accidents or injury to guests, for damage to property or for loss of money or valuables of any kind. I assume all risks inherent or otherwise and agree to hold harmless the owner and management for claims to person or property.
- • While Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging does their best to confirm vacation homes, in the event the home is damaged, sold or rendered untenable due to circumstances beyond their control, Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging will use best efforts to find comparable alternative accommodations and the rental guest shall be required to pay all rent due hereunder.