Lake Winnipesaukee - Waterfront - 318
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Sweeping lake views and spectacular sunsets are yours from this West-facing, 2-bedroom waterfront home on bridged Black Cat Island.
Nestled on a natural landscape leading to the water, #318 is surrounded by a dense forest of trees on both sides, offering a feeling of total privacy and tranquility.
With classic A-frame architecture and picture windows throughout, the newly remodeled home boasts lots of natural light flowing into every room. Enter through the side entry to an open-concept living and dining area invite relaxation with a sectional sofa, TV, cozy wood-burning stove and a 4-6 seat dining table overlooking wooded grounds. Through sliding glass doors, an indoor veranda boasts wicker furniture and expansive views of the lake.
This modern home also features central air conditioning, a hidden washer and dryer, and a fully equipped galley kitchen with everything you need for home-cooked...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking- No pets (unless otherwise specified)- Service dogs that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities are always welcome and are not subject to a pet fee. Emotional support dogs are permitted only in pet-friendly homes with payment of the pet fee. Over occupancy of indicated maximum prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction from the property with no refund to guest- No parties or events: Property only available as a private vacation residence, no parties, events, media or commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the description of the home and with a separate contract with us and event fee collected at time of booking- All reservations require damage waiver or security deposit- All reservations require separate rental agreement be completed by lead guest- Lead guest must be at least 21 yrs to book with higher restrictions in certain locations (25 in Palm Springs and Cape San Blas) - Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (“House Rules”) provided in the home or electronically. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. Guest agrees to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities.