Polished and Sleek Condo Near Gondola and Beach
Newly renovated and professionally designed, this smart and modern Stateline rental is perfect for a couple or family of four. New hardwood floors and a pristine kitchen and bath delight, and a private lakeside beach is steps from your door.
10 minutes away, Zephyr Cove Beach offers boat rentals, paddle wheeler cruises, and horseback riding. The Heavenly Village and Gondola, as well as the casinos, are within easy walking distance.
ABOUT THE CABIN
A clean aesthetic defines your newly renovated rental. Hardwood floors gleam throughout, and the living room has a sleeper sofa, 50” cable TV, contemporary sitting chair, and a natural wood coffee table. White wood-paneled walls and modern artwork add to the sophisticated vibe.
Granite counters line the streamlined kitchen, equipped with full size stainless-steel appliances, a gas range, and all the gadgets and cookware you might need for cozy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Business Facilities: Business Library
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The guest booking the property (“you”) must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. *No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property. *No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: 1BR & 2BR properties - $100 pet fee, and 3BR & larger properties - $200 pet fee. *No smoking is allowed in or around any property. Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests. If excessive wear and tear is found on the property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the rental policy specifically allows, if any sign of any pet is discovered Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee. Properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, and furnishings unless otherwise specified. Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay. Please note that you may be required to execute additional agreements in order to comply with the Terms of Service, homeowner association rules or local laws or regulations.