Property Manager | North Shore Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located centrally in the stunning seaside town of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea, North Shore Cottage is a modern and spacious two-storey holiday home. Sleeping up to four guests across two bedrooms, North Shore Cottage provides a fantastic base for couples retreats and family getaways. With plenty of independent shops, delightful eateries, and a beautiful beach, it is no wonder Newbiggin is one of Northumberland’s most popular spots.
With a fresh and modern feel, this holiday home has a bright and spacious open plan living and dining area. The perfect spot for relaxing nights in, you can unwind on the sofa and watch your favourite shows on the flat screen TV. Also sharing this space is the dining area which features a white table and matching chairs.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily including an oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, and fridge-freezer.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
North Shore Cottage is located in the coastal town of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea. You’ll find a long stretching beach with golden sands and a recently revamped promenade just a short three-minute walk from the house. Perfect for dog walks, morning strolls and fun-filled afternoons, the beach is ideal for the whole family. Out in the bay, you’ll spot the art installation called ‘The Couple’ by artist Sean Henry. As well as a gorgeous beach, the bay also has an array of wildlife including dolphins, seals, whales and seabirds making it ideal for nature lovers. The town is also home to a Seaside Links golf course so you can have a game or two during your stay. The popular TV series Vera uses many locations in Northumberland and Tyneside and Newbiggin-by-the-Sea has been used on quite a few occasions. The town was also a setting in the brilliant series of detective novels by the author LJ Ross.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.