Breathtaking 11th Floor View Oceanfront Condo
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Come enjoy this amazing two-bedroom condo at Maisons Sur Mer. This 11th floor condo features two large balconies perfect for you to read and relax while enjoying your favorite beverage and/or meal. This condo is professionally decorated and truly breathtaking. Interior features include a large living room with flat screen TVs, 2 bedrooms with a king and two queen beds. Imagine relaxing in the master bed with dual operating controls to adjust head and foot areas listening to the sound of the ocean. Full size washer/ dryer is also a plus. You will not be disappointed with the fabulous condo, with multiple sand/beach items provided for your enjoyment. Guests enjoy a relaxing, uncrowded atmosphere that is perfect for family vacations, you will return many times making memories for years to come.
Guests will have access to entire condo as well as outdoor pool and fitness center.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Beach Vacations Policies & Procedures
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
- -Payment Policy: Deposit after booking and remainder 30 days prior to arrival/full payment if booked within 14 days of arrival.
- -Smoking is permitted outside of the unit.
- -Before checking out, please take all trash to the designated dumpsters, load and start the dishwasher, ensure all exits are secured, and if pool access is provided leave it on the kitchen counter.
- -$100 incidental deposit is required at check-in for cash payments.
- -The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled up to 30 days before the scheduled arrival date.
- Property Rules & Information
- -Housekeeping services are not offered during the stay. This includes daily housekeeping, towels, or trash removal. It is the responsibility of our guests to maintain the property during their stay.
- -By making a reservation with us, you agree to allow agent personnel to enter the premises during normal working hours (8am-6pm) for the purpose of conducting inspections, repairs, or services.
- -You will be provided with a starter set of amenities/toiletries for your stay. This includes bed linens, bath towels, a roll of paper towels, a dishwasher detergent pack, a laundry detergent pack (if applicable), a roll of toilet paper per bathroom, a travel-size lotion, a travel-size shampoo, a bar of soap, and a trash bag in each trash can. Once these supplies are diminished, it is up to the guests to supply the rest of what is needed during their stay.
- -If pool access cards/fobs/bands are provided for your vacation rental, they must all be left on the kitchen counter. If any are missing when you depart, there is a $250 replacement fee.
- -Parking passes must be displayed in your vehicle when parked on the property. Failure to do so could result in the property management towing the vehicle.
- -All units are privately owned. Please treat this as your home away from home and respect the neighboring units. Please report any prior damages to the Guest Services Team after your arrival so that you are not held accountable.
- -Noise Ordinance: There is a 10 pm noise ordinance. Should a noise violation occur during your stay, you will be held accountable for the fine.
- -If excessive trash and/or dishes are found in the unit after departure you WILL be charged an additional “excessive cleaning” fee of $250.00. All properties are non-smoking and do NOT allow pets. Please remember if there are any signs of smoking in the unit or pets, there will be a damage deposit of $250.00 charged to the card on file for excessive damage and cleaning fees. If there is already damage to a unit upon your check-in, please notify us so you will not be held liable.
- No locals allowed including the following surrounding cities south Carolina-Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Briarcliffe Acres, Conway, Loris, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach,Little River,Socastee, Bucksport, Garden City, Carolina Forest, Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet, Andrews
- North Carolina- Calabash, Bolivia, Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle, Shallotte, Tabor City, Whiteville