Updated w/ upper level balcony views! Hot Tub
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Escape to the charming mountain retreat of North Keystone with a stay at Oro Grande 413. This cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo boasts a prime location just minutes from the ski lifts, coupled with stunning views of the Rocky Mountains. Relax by the fireplace in the inviting living area or cook up a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen. With easy access to Keystone’s top attractions and activities, you’ll have everything you need for an unforgettable Colorado vacation. Book now - STR21-00493.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Oro Grande Features Indoor Heated Pool – An indoor pool and hot tub also await you after a long day in Keystone’s Back Bowls or out on the golf course. Men's and Women’s changing rooms are available at the Oro Grande pool. Outdoors you will find loungers to soak up the sun during Keystone’s warmer months. Heated Garage – What a bonus – no scraping ice required! The lower-level garage will keep your car snow-free and ready to go should you feel the need to abandon Keystone for a day and head up to one of Colorado’s other phenomenal resorts. View of the Mountains – Oro Grande Lodge has a full view of the surrounding mountains. Look to the West and see Buffalo Mountain. Look to the East for a breathtaking view of the Continental Divide, and of course to the South Keystone itself! Inviting Lobby – Upon entering the Oro Grande Lodge through the main door on the first floor, you are warmly greeted by a spacious lobby with artificial humidity featuring a gas fireplace, television, a table for a game night with the family, and ample seating for those days you just don’t want to go outside. Walk to Shops and Restaurants – Conveniently located a short distance from Mountain View Plaza, you will love the shopping and dining opportunities! Fine Mexican dining at Dos Locos Mexican Grill, or eat some of the best steaks you’ve ever had at the Snake River Saloon. BBQ Grill – There is a shared gas BBQ grill on the main patio for those summer months in Keystone after hiking or biking when you want to grill up some bratwurst or hot dogs. Walk to Keystone’s Slopes – No need to fight traffic! This building is just a decent walk to the slopes, but totally doable and right next to the prominent intersection for skiers to cross over Highway 6. If you don’t want to walk, pick up the seasonal shuttle near the road crossing. Ski Lockers – There are ski lockers located on the 1st floor in Oro Grande by the pool/hot tub area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules are as follows:
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Children are allowed.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 22 for studios, one bedrooms and two bedrooms.
- The minimum age limit for Guests is 25 for properties that are 3 bedrooms or larger.
- Parking rules are property specific. Per Keystone Resort rules, each reservation will be given one parking permit. Read your email confirmation for detailed parking rules during your reservation.