Brand New! Rustic Radiance 2BR Villa in Canggu
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy our villa with great amenities and a strategic location in Canggu, where you can experience the perfect retreat in Bali.
Here are your offers:
• Calm ambiance in a 2-bedroom ensuite with a bathroom
• Perfect kitchen for basic cooking and a wooden dining table with 4 chairs
• Spacious living room for family or friends
• Private pool
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free parking on the premises
• 24/7 Concierge services
• Enclosed Living Room:
the spacious comfort in this living room. Sink into sofas and enjoy your favorite shows on a smart TV, creating the perfect atmosphere for gatherings with family or friends.
Find your tranquility of this two bedrooms, designed for families seeking a peaceful ambiance and scenic views.
This calmly two ensuite bathrooms, providing a private space for your relaxation when in bath.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
• Beach Club: Dive into luxury at Finns Recreation Club, just a breezy 7-minute scooter ride away. • Beach: Catch the perfect wave at Berawa Beach, a surfer's paradise only 12 minutes away on your scooter. • Gym: Elevate your fitness journey at Body Factory Bali, the preferred gym just an 11-minute scooter ride from your doorstep. • Coffee Shop: Recharge and savor the moment at Satu-satu Coffee Company, a quick 4-minute scooter ride for the perfect energy boost. • Restaurant: Indulge in exquisite French cuisine at Warung Goûthé, a culinary gem a mere 3-minute scooter ride away. Bon appétit!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Upon completing your reservation, the Hombali hospitality team will be more than happy to assist you with any inquiries regarding your stay.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance prior to your arrival or during your stay.
- We are able to arrange airport pick-ups on request; please let us know if you require this service and we would be delighted to arrange on your behalf.
- Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out time is 11 am. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may be associated with additional charges.
- Daily housekeeping is provided, with extensions of service available upon request. Fresh linens and towels are provided upon arrival and will be changed every three days unless requested otherwise.
- Please note, no pets are allowed.
- Potential Noise Information:
- Adjacent to our property, there is ongoing construction which may lead to a moderate level of noise. We appreciate your understanding as our neighborhood continues to evolve and grow. Rest assured, we are dedicated to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable amidst these temporary changes.
- 1. Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out time is before 11 AM. Early check-in and/or late check-out request is subject to the availability and is subject to an additional charge.
- 2. Guest is not allowed to remove or modify any furniture or fixtures in the premises, including but not limited to moving, painting, or drilling the walls, without any written permission from us.
- 3. Guest is solely responsible for their valuables. Please keep all your valuables in the safety box. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings and/or valuables of the guest(s) whether they are in or not in the premises. Please also check your belongings upon departure. We are not responsible for items left behind upon departure, however, we can help to send them to your address with the shipping and handling fees at your cost.
- 4. We are not responsible for any personal injury, accident, and/or illness of the guest while in the premises.
- 5. Please turn off the AC, fan, and lamps when you leave for the day.
- 6. Guest is not allowed to smoke and/or vape in indoor space (bedroom, bathroom, indoor living room, indoor kitchen). Smoking and/or vaping is only allowed at outdoor space. Kindly use ashtrays and rubbish bins to keep the space clean and tidy at all times without any litter, cigarette ash, and/or cigarette butts.
- 7. Please refrain from making noise past 10 PM. Any special events or occasions are at an additional fee depending on the scale of the event. Neighbourhood noise regulations enforced by local Banjar, if you experience any noise disturbance caused by neighbours immediately inform the villa manager, he will contact authorities on your behalf. Please remember that music and construction noise is allowed during the daytime and it is beyond our control.
- 8. Guest is responsible to refund any damage to the property. Please treat the premises and furniture as if you would your own. The property is to be left in a condition equal to when the guests arrive. Any breakages will be charged based on the replacement value. A charge of USD 25 will be added for lost or stolen keys.
- 9. Guest should not perform any illegal activities on the premises that violate the local law and/or the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. If we observe any suspicious activity on the premises, the police will be informed to perform further investigation. It will also be resulting in immediate eviction of the guest, forfeiture of all amounts paid including the deposit, plus damage fine of IDR 5,000,000,- (five million Rupiah).
- 10. Please report any dysfunction of the equipment or any other problems immediately directly to villa staff as soon as you detect it. We will send engineering to fix this immediately. Villa manager contacts are provided in your booking confirmation.
- 11. Keep in mind that some properties are with open-air living rooms and it is located in a traditional village with a tropical climate so don't be surprised by some occasional insects like geckos or mosquitoes, frogs, unusual smells, noise from dogs and roosters, etc. Please inform the villa staff if you need any assistance with those issues.
- 12. Last but not least, Have a wonderful stay with us and enjoy Bali!