Wind & Waves - Wellington waterfront with Satellite TV & fire pit
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Breeze on in to the relaxed flow of this Wellington getaway. Set back from the water with stunning views of Lake Ontario and a massive yard for the kids to enjoy, Wind & Waves is within easy walking distance of groceries, amenities and restaurants including The Drake, East & Main Bistro and Midtown Brewery. Suitable for families, couples getaways and low-key weekends with friends.
A short drive or bike to area wineries and the golf course, you can either stay in or choose from a number of incredible County experiences moments away. This fully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Century waterfront home will easily accommodate your group of 8 guests whether for a week or a weekend.
Outside enjoy meals or a beverage on the newly renovated deck with Gas BBQ seating up to 8 or a play a game of soccer with the kids. Bring your bocce or badminton setup and while away the hours. A wagon is provided to transport...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:,1. Due to Prince Edward County bylaws, this property sleeps maximum 8 guests. No parties and no additional guests are allowed. No exceptions.
- 2. Pets are allowed: Dogs and Cats. A flat fee of $125 plus fees and taxes (where applicable) is charged for up to 2 pets per stay - Please ask and let us know the breed.
- 3. The Guest who books a stay must be a minimum of 25 years old. The Guest who makes the booking must also be present for the stay.
- 4. Shooting fireworks and / or firearms is strictly prohibited.
- 5. If security cameras, fire detectors or carbon monoxide detectors are disabled by the Guest, the Guest will be charged.
- 6. Outdoor Fires must take place in the designated fire pits/area. Properties that allow outdoor fires will have a Burn Permit posted for the Guest. Guests must call in the Burn Permit number for each and every fire. Failure to comply may result in fines.
- 7. If area parks are affected by high water levels or natural disasters, prior to or at the time of stay, a refund or change of dates is not permitted.
- 8. Park passes must be left at the property in their original location for the next guests at time of departure or the Guest who booked the stay will be required to pay cost to replace.
- 9. Guests are asked to wash all dirty dishes, glasses, put garbage and recycling in designated areas and leave the property in an orderly state. Please follow list of checkout duties as provided by Owner.
- 10. If any COVID-19 related government restrictions are in place preventing you from visiting Prince Edward County, we will provide a full refund of monies paid for your stay.
- This is not a hotel. We expect that you will treat this home as you would your own. Your respectful care is very much appreciated!