Property Manager | Charlotte Street
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Located in the vibrant seaside town of Redcar in North Yorkshire, Charlotte Street is a two-bedroom holiday home with style in abundance. With modern interiors and rich colour palettes, there is a welcoming feel throughout the property. Sleeping up to five guests, Charlotte Street is a fantastic choice for family staycations and getaways with friends.
Charlotte Street has a cosy living room which continues through to the dining room. With a combination of white and light olive walls, a velvet sofa and a comfy armchair, the living area is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet night in. You can turn on the flat screen TV to watch Freeview and snuggle up with your loved ones.
The kitchen features crisp white walls and brick-style tiles to create a bright feel and fresh look. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, you’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals easily. You can enjoy your meals in the dining area which...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Charlotte Street is located in the coastal town of Redcar. With great links to nearby towns such as Middlesbrough and Stockton, it’s great for both business and leisure. Packed with nostalgic charm, the seafront has ice cream parlours, arcades and fish and chip shops. Along the seafront is the infamous vertical pier where you can enjoy views of the coastline. This is also home to a popular bar with outdoor seating looking out to the sea. Further independent cosy bars can be found on Station Road, just a short walk from the apartment. Redcar is also home to Redcar Racecourse so if you’re visiting for a race day or Ladies’ Day, the property is a great base. Located on the North Yorkshire coastline, you can walk to Marske-by-the-Sea along the beach and then further on to Saltburn-by-the-Sea. Here you’ll find the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK and a 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.