Luxury 6Bdr 5Bth in Heritage Building - LOUVRE VIEW
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Experience the history of Paris in this building listed as a Historic Monument and built in 1639 by Cardinal Richelieu, Prime Minister of King Louis XIII of France. Start your day by taking advantage of the soft light that illuminates the dining room and the glass roof of the apartment. With friends or family, enjoy convivial moments around the large marble table or in the two sunny lounges. From the apartment you have a magnificent view of the Louvre and the Royal Palace
Do you know the famous netflix series Emily in Paris?
I am sure you do ! and the apartment is located right on the place where Emily works at "Savoir agence".
Our luckiest client have been watching scenes from the film in live directly from the flat!
The apartment is composed of:
- 1 glass-roofed lounge with a view of the Louvre and the Royal Palace
- 1 dining room with its large marble table that can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
In the heart of historic Paris, your neighbors are the Louvre Museum and the Palais-Royal. It is an ideal starting point for visiting Paris with many art galleries, haute couture houses, restaurants, cafes and monuments within walking distance.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,As you know, we are in a heritage building with sensitive neighbors. Please be careful during your stay to the house rules :
- • no smoking
- • no drugs
- • no parties
- • no music
- • no persons other than those who have registered their identity cards
- • no noise in the common areas of the building
- • no animals
- • no professional photo or video shoots
- If one of the above house rules is broken:
- • A penalty of the full amount of the deposit will be charged.
- • The reservation will be cancelled as soon as the infraction is noticed and you will no longer be able to stay in the apartment.
- In order to guarantee compliance with these rules, the photos of the identity documents of the people staying in the apartment will be requested.
- Once the photos are received, we will set up a video call to help plan your stay and answer your questions
- a separate deposit will be made and sent to you by email five days before your arrival.
- Finally, if the keys to the apartment are lost, € 170 will be charged.
- These rules allow us to ensure you a quality stay in Paris.
- See you soon