CH Luxury Condo With Den & Partial Ocean View-CS20
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Discover beachfront luxury at a top unit near Hollywood Beach Boardwalk. Unwind steps from MargaritaVille, enjoy boardwalk dining, water sports, and bike rentals. Relax with Netflix and ocean views from the top floor pool. Fully equipped for a seamless vacation. Book now for an extraordinary beach getaway. I specialize in managing investments for foreign nationals. Some fees are charged at check in and are not included. Details at the Other things to note section.
Indulge in the beauty of our stunning 1-bedroom plus den, 1-bathroom apartment featuring a full kitchen. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking ocean view from this exquisite unit, conveniently located just steps away from the pristine beach. Experience the ultimate seaside getaway. Book now for an unforgettable vacation at our property, where luxury meets coastal charm.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Fitness Center: Community
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Valet Parking: Included
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Valet Parking: On request
Valet Parking: Available for additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
upermarkets and Shopping: • Joe’s Market (0.2 miles) • Publix Super Market at West Lake Commons (3.7 miles) • Key Food Supermarkets (4.3 miles) • Food King Inc (1.2 miles) • Dahan Food Market (0.5 miles) • Europa Gourmet (2.9 miles) • Oceanwalk Mall (0.4 miles) • Walmart Neighborhood Market (3.4 miles) • Oakwood Plaza (5.5 miles) • Yellow Green Farmers Market (4.8 miles) Restaurants and Bars (all rated 4.5 stars or above): • Sardelli (0.5 miles) • Why Not? (500 feet) • The Tipsy Boar (2.4 miles) • GoBistro (2.5 miles) • Class Soiree Steakhouse (2.4 miles) • Social Room Hollywood (2.4 miles) • Riptide Oceanfront Hotel & Tiki Bar (1.0 miles) • Everest Restaurant and Bar (0.4 miles) • Harat's Irish Pub (2.3 miles) • Sunset Club | Rooftop Bar & Lounge (33 feet) Sightseeing and Top-Rated Tourist Attractions: • Flamingo Gardens (21.5 miles) • Oleta River State Park (7.2 miles) • Hollywood Beach Broadwalk (1.2 miles) • The Ancient Spanish Monastery (8.2 miles) • Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (10.3 miles) • Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park (2.9 miles) • Anne Kolb Nature Center (4.4 miles) • Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts (4.2 miles) • Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum (8.5 miles
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Fees are payable at check-in and not included in the rate.
- * Administrative fee is $56.50 with taxes one time per stay
- * Resort fee is $39.50 with taxes per night
- * Parking: The building has valet parking only, overnight guests pay $42.80/day.
- * Pet Fee: $100 one time per stay
- *Building's hold: $100 one time per stay
- These prices include tax. The fees above are charged by the resort and are subject to change.
- Resort services include:
- * Pool and Beach towels
- * Access to the Gym
- * Rooftop Pool
- * Yoga classes
- * 2 Complimentary Beach Chairs
- * Bicycle rental (1st hour free for up to 2 bicycles).
- This unit is privately owned and does not participate on the hotel program. There is No housekeeping or room service.
- The property may include a noise alert monitoring system in order to ensure that neighborhood noise levels are respected. There is no electronic video or audio surveillance monitoring on the interior of the unit. Please be aware that any sound that crosses a property line at an unreasonable loud volume is unlawful within the city; as per the City Noise Ordinance, Chapter 100 of the Hollywood Code of Ordinance.
- DPBR Florida License:CND1621085
- Property managed exclusively by Cielo Stays
- This unit is privately owned and does not participate on the hotel program. No housekeeping or room service.
- Property may include a noise alert monitoring system in order to ensure that neighborhood noise levels are respected. There is no electronic video or audio surveillance monitoring on the interior of the unit. Please be aware that any sound that crosses a property line at an unreasonable loud volume is unlawful within the city; as per the City Noise Ordinance, Chapter 100 of the Hollywood Code of Ordinance.
- DPBR Florida License:CND1621085
- Vacation Rental Agreement
- This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Renters place their reservation online and the reservation is accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters by email when their reservation is accepted. Owner reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Cleaning & Linen Service Policy:
- The home is provided with pillows, linens, blankets, towels, kitchen towels, comforters, hand towels & washcloths including extras located in closets. A cleaning service to clean the house and linens on your departure is included on your payment.
- You are responsible that all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in plastic bags and disposed of to the trash site and soiled dishes and cooking utensils are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. Linens, blankets, pillows, bedspreads, comforters and towels are provided. It is standard for beds to be made for Guests arrival as part of the linen and cleaning service.
- The home is provided with a starter set of toilet paper & paper towels. Owners do not guarantee that these extra items will always be available and guests may need to replenish their own paper goods, toiletries, & laundry detergent, etc.
- HURRICANES & TROPICAL STORMS - There are NO REFUNDS for hurricanes,
- tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered (optional travel insurance is offered for Renters protection or Renter may be obtained through a third party. Renter ASSUMES THE RISK).
- CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Owners have, to the best of their ability, given an accurate description of the property and its condition. Guest understands that it is considered as reserved "sight unseen". Our cleaning staff will have cleaned it before your occupancy. All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of certain extra amenities, such as TVs, cable, games, or the Internet and WiFi service are not a basis for any refund. Owner will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guests occupancy.
- When you arrive, if you find that the property has not been cleaned to normal
- standards please notify us immediately. We will do our best to have tradesmen attend to the problems but may not be able to fix everything over holidays and weekends.
- Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the house. The Guest agrees to hold the Owner harmless from any liability for the condition of the property and assume full responsibility from usage of property common areas.
- Due to the nature of beach properties, the sand, stairs, decks and concrete are not always stable. Use at your own risk.
- CLEANING & REPAIRS: All homes have departure cleaning included in the total rent. Please note that cleaning does not include dishes & cooking utensils. If additional cleaning is required after you leave, it will be charged to your credit card. Guest agrees to keep the house, furniture and furnishings in good order. Removing, adding, moving or changing furniture without Owner’s written approval shall be deemed a material breach of this Rental Agreement, and is strictly prohibited. Guests are responsible for the cost of replacement of any damage to furniture or premises and replacement of missing items. Under no circumstances can any furnishing or linen be taken outside onto the beach with the exception of those items specifically designed for beach use.
- ENTRY OF PREMISES: With Guest’s permission, which is hereby given, Owner or Owner’s representative may enter the premises during reasonable daylight hours without securing prior permission from Guest, but shall give Guest notice of such entry immediately prior if possible and immediately thereafter. For inventory and maintenance purposes a property management employee of the Owner may need to enter the premises. The same permission procedure applies as above. In any emergency, Owner or Owner’s servicing agents may enter the premises at any time without permission of Guest for the purposes of making repairs to alleviate such emergency. If Guest abandons or vacates premises, Owner may, at his option, terminate this agreement, re-enter the premises and remove all
- Guest's property.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE - Renters will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the home or property caused by Renters, whether accidental or due to Renters negligence.
- USE OF EXTRAS - Renters will furnish their own beach towels, beach chairs and beach shades , umbrellas, etc. However, the owner may make available extra towels and linens to handle unusual circumstances or needs including a few beach towels. These extra items are provided in the master bathroom linen. If Renters use any of these items they will wash, dry and return them to their prior location or Renters will be assessed a cleaning fee of $50.00. Any unused beds will be left as found. Leave used beds unmade and used towels on the bathroom floor.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: No lifeguard may be on duty. Accordingly, persons using the beach or pool do so at their own risk and the owner assumes no responsibility for accident or injury. No one should swim alone. Renters will hold the Owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of Renters' negligent acts or omissions. See disclaimer below.
- CHILD PROOFING: Guest understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” this property, and accept the risk or harm to any children we allow on the property. These risks are not limited to, but include access to the ocean, pool, adjacent street, cleaning supplies in the house and plants in the house, patio and on the street, that might be poisonous if ingested.
- FURNITURE: Renters cannot move furniture. If furniture is moved an additional charge will be automatically charged to the security deposit.
- MISSING ITEMS - Renters will be charged for any missing items reasonably attributable to Renters and not returned after notification. The cleaning service performs an inventory/survey of the property after Guests depart and notifies the Owner of any missing items. Owner will notify guests in the event that items were inadvertently taken, and provide guests the opportunity to return the missing items.
- USE OF SECURITY CAMERAS - Renters understand and accept that the property
- is protected with outside security cameras. These cameras are used to protect the property from potential break-ins and theft. There are NO cameras inside the house.
- NOISE LEVELS:
- Property may include a noise alert monitoring system in order to ensure that neighborhood noise levels are respected. There is no electronic video or audio surveillance monitoring on the interior of the unit. Please be aware that any sound that crosses a property line at an unreasonable loud volume is unlawful within the city; as per the City Noise Ordinance. If noise levels are not reduced within 15 minutes of a notification, Owner may terminate the reservation without refund. Any fines assessed by the city or the building management will be the direct responsibility of the Renters.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guest understands that any personal property of and used by Guest is not insured by Owner and Owner shall not be responsible for any lost, stolen or missing property of the Guest or property of Guest left after check out.
- KEYS - Lost keys may incur replacement costs of $100.
- BEACH CONDITION: Guest understands that Owner has no control over the condition of the beach and cannot be held liable for any changes to beach conditions or any closing as ordered by any official agency.
- NO PARTIES - This is not a party house. The Renter must be 18 years of age to book this Vacation Rental. Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or increase of occupants (guests not registered on registration form) must be disclosed at the time the reservation is made and is subject to Owner's advanced approval. Prom parties, fraternity or sorority parties and graduation parties are not allowed at any time. Adults cannot rent property on behalf of underage guests, no exception. Owner may terminate the reservation without refund. Any fines assessed by the city or the building management will be direct responsibility of the Renters.
- NON-SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING vacation rental. Evidence of smoking, such as the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke inside the home by the cleaning crew is sufficient basis to charge the renter for smoke cleanup and removal from carpeting, AC ducts & filters and furniture. This type of clean up is expensive and Renter is Liable for the deep cleaning Costs incurred for a $200 minimum.
- NO PETS ALLOWED. If you bring a pet(s), this rental agreement will be forfeited, terminated and deposits will be retained and a deep cleaning fee will apply.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – Please refer to your reservation for the Maximum occupancy of your room.
- PARKING – Parking costs are outlined at the listing Other things to note section.
- SUBLETTING: Guest is not authorized to let or sublet all or any part of the premises nor assign the lease or any interest in it without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- CHECK-IN & CHECKOUT - Check-in is from 4 PM and checkout is 11:00 AM. A late checkout is subject to extra rental charges at the rate of $100/hour after a grace period of 30 minutes. Guests may arrange for extra nights in advance to avoid any late checkout fees. Extra nights are charged at the daily rate and may be granted if available. If Guests are not present when cleaning crews arrive and have left their possessions in the house, cleaning crews will collect their possessions and remove them from the premises in order to prepare the unit for incoming guests and guests will be charged $150 for this service. PLEASE checkout promptly, the cleaning crews have a very short time window to prepare the unit for new guests.
- CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES - Renters are responsible to complete the check-out procedures in the provided guest package that includes a check out list and to insure that the keys are left at the desk and the home is left.
- HOLDING OVER: Because of the nature of Owner's business (short term winter and summer recreational rentals) Guest understands, and is hereby put on notice that any unauthorized "holding over" of the property past the stated rental period could severely jeopardize Owners business and cause loss of rental income from other previously booked guests, temporary and/or permanent loss of business, goodwill and reputation and, among other things, could force Owner to breach agreement with similar short term summer and winter recreational Guest(s) who may have reservations during Guest's unauthorized "holding over" period. In the event, Owner may be legally liable in damages to said other guests. Guests should be aware that unauthorized "holding over" has been construed as a factor in establishing "malicious continuing occupation" of rental property, which may entitle Owner to treble damages in any unlawful detainer action. Guest also recognizes the unauthorized "holding over" could be grounds in court as a cause of action for intentionally interfering with Owner’s prospective business advantage. In addition, we will charge $100.00 an hour past 11:30 a.m. on the day of check out.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is specifically agreed and understood that the relationship between the parties herein shall be deemed to be of proprietor and lodger or Guest as opposed to a relationship of landlord/tenant. Guests specifically waive and make inapplicable to this lodging the provisions of Florida landlord/tenant Law.
- REMEDIES: In the event of a default to the Rental Agreement, particularly, but not limited to Guests unauthorized "holding over" or those acts mentioned above in this agreement, and in addition to all other rights and remedies Owner may have at law, Owner shall have the option, upon written notice or as the Law may hereinafter provide, Owner may immediately re-enter and remove all persons and property from premises. In such an instance, the Rental Agreement will be terminated, and the Owner shall be entitled to otherwise recover all damages allowable under the Law. The Guest, as part of the considerations of this special rental, in recognition that this property is booked in advance by other Guests throughout the year, hereby waives all claims for damages that might be caused by Owner; reentry and taking possession of premises or removing or storing property as herein provided, and will hold Owner harmless from loss, costs and damages occasioned thereof, and no such re-entry shall be considered or construed to be a forcible entry. Further, if for any reason Owner is unable to deliver possession of the premises to Guest at the commencement of the term specified in the Rental Agreement, Owner shall refund amounts paid by Guest, but shall not be liable for any other damages caused thereby.
- ATTORNEYS FEE/DEFAULT: If any legal action or proceeding (including default, non payments, etc.) arising out of or related to this Rental Agreement is brought by either party to this Rental Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive from the other party, in addition to all other relief that may be granted, the reasonable attorney's fees, costs and expenses incurred in the action or proceeding by the prevailing party.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner for any liability arising before termination of this Rental Agreement for personal injuries or property damage caused by the negligent, willful or intentional conduct of Guest(s). This indemnification agreement does not waive Owner's duty of care to prevent personal injury or property damage when that duty is imposed by law.
- PRIOR AGREEMENTS: No prior agreement or understanding not contained in writing herein shall be effective. Furthermore, Owner, other than what is specifically written and set forth herein, makes no other or further representation regarding the nature, character and quality of the premises to be rented, and no representation shall be deemed to exist or be material unless and until it is reduced to a writing and signed by the parties. This Rental Agreement may be modified in writing only, and must be signed by the parties in interest at the time of the modification. It constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. If any provision in this contract is held by any court to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- FORUM SELECTION, JURISDICTION, LAW AND VENUE– The parties agree to the
- exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State of Florida for the resolution of all disputes arising under this Agreement. The sole and exclusive venue (i.e. place where a lawsuit may be filed) for any legal proceedings shall be in the Broward county in Florida. Guest expressly waives any other right or privilege with respect to the election of venue or court (i.e. state or federal) and location of the venue of
- GOVERNING LAW – It is expressly agreed that this Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Florida only, irrespective of the state of residency of Guest.
- Renters understand that the Homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on wet pavement or surfaces, and that tenants are responsible for exercising care when surfaces are wet or slippery due to weather or use of hoses to wash down areas, and further, that the homeowners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, tenants’ failure to take adequate precautions around wet areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Under no circumstances will Tenants or their guests hold the Owners of the Vacation Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
- This agreement and disclaimer applies to Renters and all guests in the Renters’ party.
- The Renter, have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein.