Property Manager | Picasso’s Place II
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Welcome to ’Lennon’s Place’; a warm and cosy Georgian Quarter apartment. Adorned though-out with some fabulous & unique artworks. The apartment can sleep up to 5 guests. A homely base for those looking to enjoy our wonderful city!
An ideal location for foodies and culture hounds who would like to explore the great variety of restaurants and pubs within Bold Street, Hope Street, or Duke Street areas. Walking distance to Liverpool City Centre shopping and with Liverpool Cathedral, Philharmonic Ha
This comfortable apartment has 1 master bedroom, 1 bathroom and is capable of sleeping up to 5 guests - perfect for families or business stays!
The lounge area has a double sofa bed, with deep sprung mattress which offers a great nights sleep. Plus, a large flat screen tv to enjoy for a cosy night in!
The bright master bedroom comes with a double and single bed. Facing out over the beautiful Georgian Quarter...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
This apartment is located in Liverpool's famous Georgian Quarter, known for it's 18th-century architecture and 2 iconic cathedrals. This apartment is in an ideal location to explore Liverpool, it is within walking distance of the Liverpool ONE shopping centre, Bold Street, Hope Street, The Philharmonic and The Everyman Theatre! We are located on a quiet residential street and as such do not accept any parties, hen dos or stag dos whatsoever, please take note of this when booking.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.