The Bailey: Airy & Tranquil In East Nashville
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Experience the refreshing East Nashville in our spacious townhouse. Stroll along scenic walking paths or relax on a luxurious velvet sofa over morning coffee. With a 2-car attached garage, flexible sleeping arrangements for extra guests, and a fully-outfitted kitchen to, convenience is yours. Just an 8-minute drive to Broadway and 6 minutes to Germantown’s buzz, you’re in the heart of the action. Need more space, ask us how to sleep up to 60 guests in our adjoining homes!
Welcome to our home! Located in East Nashville, this gorgeous home can accommodate up to ten people, or can be combined with the house next door to sleep 20!
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
-Dedicated garage for up to two cars
-Roku TV with Hulu+, Disney+, and ESPN+
-Private office space
-Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
Our internet is made for working and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
East Nashville is known as being a haven for artists, entrepreneurs, young professionals and families. In the epicenter of Nashville's finest and most innovative restaurants, cocktail bars and music venues. Located across the Cumberland River from downtown Nashville is the stomping ground of Nashville’s creative class, attracted to the area’s culturally-diverse and eclectic vibe and historic homes dating back to the early 1900s. In the early aughts, East Nashville helped put Nashville on the map as a culinary destination with beloved restaurants including: -Pharmacy Burger: Arguably the best burger in Nashville -Prince's Hot Chicken: The inventor of Nashville Hot Chicken -Mas Tacos Por Favor: A true Nashville neighborhood gem, and a great place to hang out on a sunny day! -Dose Coffee: Do you need coffee like we need coffee? Because we need coffee, and it’s good here -Five Daughters Bakery: The 100 layer donut is a next-level pastry! -Rosepepper Cantina: This place is margarita heaven, and the lettered sign has become meme-famous! -Folk: James Beard Nominated for Best New Restaurant
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00