2BD Getaway Cottage Near Downtown & Hiking
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to the cutest lil’ Southwest-themed guest house you ever did see. This 2-bedroom, 1-bath cottage is a soothing oasis with a touch of whimsy, and in a FANTASTIC location!
Perfectly placed in Colorado Springs’ historic district, it’s also just 7 minutes from hip-and-happening Downtown, 5 minutes to Bear Creek Regional Park East AND Red Rock Canyon Open Space, and less than 15 minutes to Cheyenne Caňon Park, Garden of the Gods, and breathtaking Pikes Peak, 14,000+ feet above sea level!
-Great for Single Travelers & Small Families!
-Committed to Guest Safety
-22 min from COS Airport
-Wifi Speed up to 300mbps!
-Central AC and Heat
-3 Roku TV’s
-NEW kitchen pots and pans
-This is Unit B
-This house can be rented with the 3 bedroom home next door! Ask us for more details!
We all want the comforts and conveniences of home when we travel, and in this cottage, you’ve got...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
When you want to enjoy absolutely everything the Colorado Springs region has to offer, this is a great place to be. This home is located in “Old Colorado City,” one of Colorado Springs’ most endearing neighborhoods. As a national historic district, it’s replete with distinctive 19th and early 20th century architecture, complemented by mature, leafy trees. It’s a great area for anyone who appreciates that “small town” feeling, because it’s walkable and loaded with great restaurants and artsy little shops. But when you’re looking to pick up the pace just a little, you’re only a 7-minute drive from Downtown, where you’ll find even more options for dining and shopping, as well as museums, art galleries, lounges, performing arts venues, and much more. Of course, we can’t ignore the great outdoors. Nestled against the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs and the surrounding communities offer a wide range of fresh-air activities and stunning natural vistas. Enjoy hiking, rafting, fishing, hunting, snowshoeing, skiing, ziplining, wildlife spotting, and much more. Here are just a few of the area’s more popular outdoor destinations and their proximity from this charming home: Red Rock Canyon Open Space (5 minutes) Bear Creek Regional Park East (5 minutes) Cheyenne Cañon Park (10 minutes) The Garden of The Gods Visitor & Nature Center, where ancient rock formations tower overhead at 300 feet (7 minutes) Pike’s Peak -- also known as “America’s Mountain” -- reaching over 14,000 feet into the clouds (14 minutes). Browse our pictures, ask us anything, and book today!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Please be advised that we ask all guests to complete our secure, online guest verification portal after your reservation is created. Similar to hotels requiring photo ID upon check-in, we ask that guests provide a copy of their Government Issued ID, matching selfie and credit card to verify identity. This is used to prevent fraudulent reservations, identity verification and for the safety of all guests and homes. We take data security very seriously. All information entered into this form is encrypted and transmitted securely over SSL.
- **By completing the reservation you agree to the following**
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card through our online portal prior to check in.