Property Manager | Exchange Quarters
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Our bright apartment is located on the first floor & comes with two bedrooms, one with an en suite and an additional bathroom. Additionally, we have comfortable sofa beds, large windows and a spacious kitchen.
This beautiful apartment is located close to all Liverpool’s main attractions , such as the Albert Dock, Mathew Street and the shopping district Liverpool ONE.
No need to travel by public transport or taxi!
Located in a heritage building this wonderful apartment boasts a fantastic location with the business quarter and Liverpool one mere moments away!
With all linen, towels and cooking basics provided you have all you need to start you off on a great stay seeing all Liverpool has to offer.
Property Manager are committed to our owners so that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
This fabulous apartment is located just a few minutes walk away from the most attractive places in Liverpool and therefore a great choice for all travellers who like to save their money and time using taxi or public transport. Your 10-minute walk from the apartment to Albert Docks will be a true pleasure as you will be passing by the financial district which is surrounded by beautiful architecture!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• We do not allow stag and hen nights in our property as it is in a residential building.
- • Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.