Property Manager | Seel St Townhouse Apt I
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to our stunning Georgian 3 bedroom townhouse!
Located in heart of Liverpool City Centre, this duplex apartment is the perfect base to explore our beautiful city. Located just on Seel Street, housing some of Liverpools most trendy bars such as Heebie Jeebies, Peacock and Alma De Cuba! Just around the corner from Bold Street and all the amazing bars and restaurants available such as Leaf, Mowgli, Crust and so many more!
Please note that that there will be background noises coming from th
Sleeping up to 10 guests, with 3 bedrooms and a super comfy sofa bed, this is the perfect place for groups looking to enjoy the city in style!
Our stunning Georgian property offers a master, ground floor bedroom with twin double beds and plenty of extra storage space. Two further bedroom downstairs, each offering a double bed, dressing table and plenty of inbuilt storage space!
The living area has...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Located just by the night life district, close to the historic Jacaranda venue where the Beatles first played even before gaining their fame! How exciting? Not to mention, Wreckfish Bistro, one of our favourites fine dining places in Liverpool! The house then is literally a 5 minute walk from one of the city's main attractions such sh the Bombed Out Church and not far at all from the Liverpool Cathedral, 4th Largest church in the world! Also, 4 minutes away from Liverpool One, and roughly a 15 minute walk to the beautiful and iconic waterfront! The house is just off Bold Street, well known as one of the most extravagant Streets in Liverpool, which a big variety of different cuisines from all over the world and also has several Off licences and Tesco for all your essentials.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• Any parties or events are not allowed on this property, however if you are looking for somewhere to enjoy a quiet hen or stag stays, please reach out to us and we are happy to review this for you.
- • Any fobs which are lost during the stay will be charged at £50 per fob.
- • Collecting the keys before 3pm is strictly forbidden unless otherwise arranged and will be subject to a minimum charge of £20 per hour or part thereof, for the delays in cause to our cleaner’s schedule. This applies to dropping the keys back later than the check-out time of 10am.
- • No large groups under the age of 25.
- • Guests will be charged £100 if there are any signs of smoking on the property.