w* | Great 2BR in Condesa
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This two bedroom apartment is located in the center of Mexico City’s culinary and artistic neighborhood, Condesa. Perfect for cycling, it is the home for an increasing number of international professionals relocating to Mexico.
No elevator available.
This beautiful two bedroom apartment is located in an entirely renovated building with fresh atmosphere, having amazing facilities such as Smart TV at the living space, queen beds, coffee maker, bathroom with towels provided, a fully equipped kitchen, unique decoration and cozy spaces.
*Please consider this building does not have an elevator.
Building has security and offers self check-in.
We recommend using UBER for transportation.
It’s a concept, decentralized hotel that brings together travelers from across the globe into a network of apartments – spread around the world – with staple quality, design, educational purpose and sustainability.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The neighbors tend to run, take their pets for a walk, sit down to have an ice cream, watch the sunsets or read the newspaper. The park was the entrance of the disappeared Hippodrome of the Countess, since the Hacienda de la Condesa was located there, a prosperous property of the Countess of Miravalle where herds were raised and corn and magueyes were planted.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.