Big Horn Lodge 412 - Corner Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This Platinum, slopeside, corner residence offers a family room with a natural stone gas fireplace and hardwood flooring, a true chef’s kitchen with Viking appliances and wine refrigerator, plus a dining area for six+ finished with wood cladding. Additional features include dual guest suites, each with a king size bed and attached bathroom, and a third bedroom with a king bed, reclining sofa in living area, custom lighting, a spacious entryway with benches and storage cubbies, washer/dryer and underground parking for one vehicle.
Guests will enjoy sweeping Village, gondola and mountain views from the spectacular, furnished outdoor terrace, as well as the convenience of staying in The Village at Northstar, steps from Northstar California ski resort, dining, shopping, skating, movies and more. Big Horn and Catamount Lodges are closest to the gondola.
Village at Northstar guests staying in a junior suite through four-bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Located at the base of Northstar ski area, The Village At Northstar includes an ice skating rink, movie theater, restaurants, and shopping. A short drive from Truckee, CA, units in the village are perfect for ski-in/ski-out convenience.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in is anytime after 5PM and check out by 10AM. Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.