Casa Camisa by Property Manager / Soho Story’s
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Let the bright lights and bustle be your kind of hustle! Our apartment embodies the spirit of Soho….Carefully understated, yet tinted with swank; this pocket rocket is an essential must for the voguish traveller seeking to immerse themselves in this world class neighbourhood.
• CHILL babes! Stay cool with our air conditioned apartment.
• One double bedroom with comfy king size beds and built-in wardrobes
• Light, airy living room featuring Smart TV with Media Hub (don’t forget your Netflix password), plus snuggly sofa bed
• Dining table with space for 4 fabulous people
• Chic, modern kitchen brimming with new appliances, washing machine, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, and kettle
• There’s no carpet in this contemporary bathroom! With its walk-in shower and marble surrounds
• Complimentary Internet juice! Plug in,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Frankie Says…maps, don’t do it! This is where the Good Stuff’s at: Whether you’re sightseeing, shopping or simply hanging out being fabulous, our apartment is the perfect spot to immerse yourself in London life. Located in the heart of the West End, Soho is the go-to neighbourhood for a good time. Get This Party Started If you’re looking for an amazing night out, swirl on your feather boa and shimmy over to one of Soho’s many bars, pubs or clubs. The UK’s most celebrated gaybourhood, Soho has some of the best gay bars in the world, including the iconic G-A-Y Bar, where you can shake your booty to cheesy pop hits galore. Just two minutes’ walk away is London’s Chinatown, brimming with authentic Chinese restaurants and shops, and Covent Garden, a shopping and dining hub with a dreamy central piazza – pick a spot, grab a glass of fizz, and enjoy some out-of-this-world people watching! It’s Show Time Your fabulous apartment is also just a popcorn’s throw from London’s world-class theatres. Whether you fancy belting out tunes to Mamma Mia or taking in a long-running classic like Les Mis, London’s Theatreland is right on Frankie’s doorstep. If you’re seeking retail therapy, Soho has more shops than you can shake a Christian Dior Tote bag at. Well-known and boutique shops line every street, including world-famous Carnaby Street – full of unusual and eclectic finds – and Liberty London, choc-full of designer clothing and home accessories. You’re also a five minutes’ walk from lively Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus. For sightseeing, Soho is also a short tube ride from must-see destinations, including Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, the London Eye, the Tower of London, plus many more. And when those tootsies get tired, simply head home to Frankie’s for some quality chill time.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.