Beechwood Retreat - 4BR/3BA, Long Range Mountain Views
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This charming home provides a peaceful retreat for those looking to experience Beech Mountain’s beauty in all seasons! This fantastic location is less than 5 minutes away from Beech Mountain Resort, and provides easy access to Buckeye Recreation Center, Sugar Mountain, hiking, skiing and mountain biking! This home is an ideal place for couples, business travelers, families and friends to adventure and relax!
- Decks w/ Seating Area
- 4 Bedrooms
- Equipped Kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking for 4
The fully equipped kitchen and its inviting dining area open onto a vaulted living room, setting the tone for many memorable evenings by the fire. Four comfortable bedrooms, all with attached full bathrooms, provide plenty of room for everyone to relax and unwind.
* LIVING ROOM *
It immediately feels like home, with a comfy couch, two chairs, a coffee table, a gas fireplace and a smart TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The home is situated in the small vacation town of Beech Mountain, NC. Its remote location and small-town charm offer a wonderful ambiance and a place to relax and refresh. The serene setting and mesmerizing natural surroundings provide plenty of attractions and places of interest for you to visit including a playground with spectacular views, an adventure tower, seasonal sledding hill, Fred’s General Mercantile, a brewery and a taproom, a history museum and more! Both Beech Mountain and Banner Elk offer skiing/snowboarding, snow tubing, eco-tourism, zip-lining, mountain biking, off-road ATVs, rafting, fly fishing, hiking, golf, fine dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Although the Town of Beech Mountain does a great job clearing snow off of the main roads quickly in the winter months it is highly recommended to have 4WD or AWD to access Beech Mountain during winter months. We highly recommend bringing snow chains to assist.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Signed Rental Agreement
- Exterior Cameras
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Inside the House.
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out is subject to availability with a $25/hour fee. Reach out to the host to inquire.