Villa da Portada | Wood | Portugal
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Refurbished to an extremely high level to include air conditioning, under-floor heating and a heated pool, Vila da Portada is a traditional Madeira house, set in an elevated position with panoramic views of Funchal and ocean. Being located on the road to Monte, which is only a couple of kilometres away, you can watch the famous Madeira wickerwork toboggans going down the hill nearby!
Conveniently all on one level, the contemporary open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen lead via a naturally lit corridor to the three bedrooms, all of which feature air conditioning and under-floor heating, cable TV and benefit from the views to the ocean. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower-room and the other bedrooms share the family shower-room.
The whole frontage is the south facing solarium where you will find the heated infinity pool and sun-beds and the covered built-in barbecue and outdoor dining table, which overlook...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.