Secluded Mountain View Villa/14 Acres/Grand Spaces
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This jaw-dropping luxury property offers cathedral ceilings and a statement central fireplace, its own gym and sauna, spa-like bathrooms, and sweeping views of 14 acres on Greenwood Lake and the surrounding mountains from multiple decks and levels. With room for 10 guests, this is the ideal location for large get-togethers, retreats, and group vacations.
Near Sterling Forest and under an hour from NYC, it’s a perfect high-end getaway for those who want peace, privacy and quiet.
This roomy property accommodates up to 10 guests, making it an excellent spot for family reunions, group retreats, or those who want to experience the beauty of nature while also enjoying high-end amenities. Permit # 20-23
Step into the villa and you enter an elegant and bright living space. With its sweeping cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows framing a spectacular view of 14 acres of mountains and lake, it’s the heart...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
The villa is located on 14 acres of pristine forest with views of the mountains and Greenwood Lake, and is surrounded by a network of hiking trails for all levels. Hike the wooded trails of Sterling Forest State Park—the Sterling Ridge Trailhead is just 7 minutes away. Ski enthusiasts will appreciate that Mount Peter Ski Area is just 11 minutes away by car. Find a range of dining options, many with lake views and outdoor patios, along E Shore Road, as well as in downtown Greenwood Lake. Highlights: Sterling Forest State Park - 20 min drive Thomas P. Morahan Waterfront Park - 6 min drive Cascade Lake - 20 min drive Fuller Mountain Preserve - 20 min drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Master Bedroom bathroom is currently not available.
- I want to make sure you have a pleasant, hassle-free stay! To ensure you have the best experience possible and to maintain the property and the good relationship with the community, here are additional house rules:
- • Lost keys or forgotten keys incur a replacement fee; the minimum charge is $300
- • Any type of illegal activity is strictly prohibited
- • Unauthorized early check-in and late check-out charge is $500 plus the equivalent amount of the night(s) impacted
- • Please complete the verification, and either pay a $1000 refundable security deposit (which will be returned after check-out) This process is managed by the verification platform Superhog.
- Please follow the house rules to avoid additional fees and security deposit charge.