3 BR Urban Hideaway - Steps from Daily’s/TIAA Fld!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind, newly renovated + spacious downtown destination then look no further! This freshly renovated office building is now the host of 3 brand new STRs. With all of the amenities and comfort of any modern apartment, this Airbnb will make you forget you are staying right in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville.
This is an urban area. Please be comfortable with this type of neighborhood if you book this property.
This is a converted office building and the space includes 3 total apartments and a business. The walls are shared with other apartments so you may occasionally hear some noise from the neighbors.
You will have access to the entire apartment. The walls are shared with other apartments so you may occasionally hear some noise from the neighbors.
Parking lot located on the East side of the building. Please try to park in spots marked with a ’2’.
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
This apartment is located in the downtown Jax area, it's a converted office building and is in close proximity to stadiums, downtown bars and, nearby 5 Points in Riverside. It's located on the intersection of N liberty St and E Adams St. The access to the front door is on the street level, so some windows and doors are facing the sidewalk. While we do have blinds in unit, there is foot traffic on the sidewalk just on the outside of the unit. Please note that this building is located in an urban area with a highly diverse population. The guest should expect to encounter typical urban experiences such as traffic, some trash, and homeless people. We do our best to maintain a safe, secure facility but we unfortunately cannot be responsible for guest experiences outside the building structure. If you are not comfortable staying in an urban environment then we advise you book one of our other units in a more developed / less urban location.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,1. We ask that you fill out a check-in form which requires you to upload your ID into our reservation system. This is similar to hotels requiring you to provide an ID at check-in. Once you have completed this and signed our rental agreement (see rule #2) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 2. We ask that you electronically sign our rental agreement prior to check-in. Once you have completed this and filled in our check-in form (see rule #1) you will automatically receive your unit check-in information the day of your arrival.
- 3.Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM Violating these will result in a warning A second violation will result in an early checkout
- 4.Smoking anything (cigarettes, marijuana, incense, cloves, vapes, hookahs, etc) anywhere on the property is strictly forbidden and will result in a $500 fine
- 5. We use a risk assessment system which flags guests who have an above average chance of causing damage to our properties. We use various factors (such as location of guest's residence compared to the property, stay duration, quantity and type of guest reviews, and property type (apt vs single family home), etc.) to assess the risk level. If we perceive an above average risk level, we may ask you to pay up to $99 for a Waivo® Security Deposit Waiver in order to keep an existing booking which we deem as high risk.
- 6. Please check the listing for rules and additional information on pets >95.% of our listings are pet friendly, however we charge a fee which varies by listing so please budget accordingly
- 7. Early check-ins/late check-outs are only allowed with prior approval Please see the unit listing for associated fees
- 8. Events of any kind (defined as the number of people at the property exceeding the guest count listed on the reservation or the maximum capacity of the listing) are strictly forbidden and may result in a $1000 event fee
- 9. Additional rules, including information about parking specific to this unit may be found in the unit listing
- 10. Have fun, and enjoy your stay!