Property Manager | Llewenau Draw Barn
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
At the end of a long meandering lane deep within the Black Mountains lies this enchantingly remote self-catering hideaway, sure to charm and delight small groups hoping to immerse themselves in the beautiful wilderness of Wales’ Brecon Beacons National Park. Only a few miles away from the characterful town of Crickhowell, there is plenty see and do in close reach of this luxurious mountain retreat.
Upon entering Llewenau Draw Barn, you’ll be greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Fitted with a comfortable sofa, flat screen TV, and coffee table, you’ll be able to make yourself right at home here.
The kitchen at Llewenau Draw barn has an electric oven with hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge-freezer.
With seating for four guests, the dining table is the perfect spot to enjoy hearty home-cooked meals with your loved ones.
In Llewenau Draw Barn, there are two bedrooms –...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Llewenau Draw Barn offers families, friends and those of the four-legged variety a chance to embrace the many country pursuits this exceptional Welsh National Park has on offer, including walking, horse riding and fishing. The Brecon Beacons are perfect for adventurous souls who seek rolling hills, tumbling waterfalls and romantic castle ruins. Wander through the woodland and let the trails guide you to spectacular hilltop vistas and scenic picnic pit stops. When staying in the area, a visit to Wye Valley Canoes is recommended. These expert activity providers offer a fleet of Canadian canoes, single kayaks and double kayaks. You are able to hire them for a few hours or for a couple of days if you really want to make the most of the stunning River Wye. The Black Mountains is a stunning collection of old red sandstone hills that dominate the Brecon Beacons, both in size and beauty. Walk through the folklore and fiction of Wales as you experience why so many adore this scenic and secluded landscape.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.