Vista De Estrella
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Nestled in a picturesque setting, Vista De Estrella offers an inviting and spacious open floorplan home designed to provide you with the utmost comfort and relaxation. From the abundance of natural light to the thoughtfully appointed bedrooms, this space is a haven for your next retreat.
As you step into the living area, you’ll be greeted by a bright and spacious open floorplan. Large floor-to-ceiling windows frame the breathtaking views, infusing the room with natural light and inviting the outdoors in. A comfortable couch awaits you, providing a cozy spot to lounge and take in the scenery. The flat-screen TV offers entertainment options for those moments when you want to relax with your favorite shows or movies.
The dining area is seamlessly integrated into the open floorplan, offering a table that seats four. The large windows make it the perfect setting for enjoying leisurely breakfasts, intimate dinners, or...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules: 1. Check-in instructions will be sent 72 hours prior to your arrival, including house rules, property addresses, and other important information. 2. We recommend having a streaming account set up prior to your stay, as not all of our vacation homes have cable. 3. Occasional check-in delays may occur during times of peak business level. Our staff will do their best to assist you during these times. 4. Although all of our vacation homes have WiFi, internet service is not guaranteed. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures, or discontinued or interrupted services that occur during your stay. 5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home. Evidence of smoking inside, or incorrect disposal of cigarette or cigar material outside, will result in a $500 fine. Confetti or glitter are also not allowed inside or outside the home, and will incur a $500 extra cleaning fee. 6. To avoid freezing the A/C motor, please do not set the temperature lower than 72 degrees. If the A/C freezes and maintenance needs to be called, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made. 7. We will provide a two-day supply of start-up sundries, including dish soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and hand lotion. Guests will need to purchase additional items from a local store or bring them with them. Missing supplies must be reported to our Customer Hospitality team within one hour of arrival. 8. Pets are only allowed in pet-friendly units and require an additional pet cleaning fee. If bringing a pet, please ensure that it does not disturb other guests with excessive noise or barking. Please contact our Customer Hospitality team for information on local kennels or other options if a pet-friendly unit is not available. 9. Please be aware that the Texas Hill Country can experience high heat and drought during the summer, which can attract pests to the exterior lights at night. Our properties receive extermination, but guests may encounter pests such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, flies, Rolly Pollys (pill bugs), June bugs, small ants, and spiders, as well as occasional scorpions and small rodents. These are normal critters that come regardless of cleanliness or availability of food. Please review these rules carefully to ensure a pleasant experience for all guests.