Stunning New 7BR Villa w/ Game Room/Private Pool
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
We’d love to host you at our 7 bedroom home located in Solara Resort! The home is located in Kissimmee just 15 min from Orlando’s major attractions like Disneyworld or ESPN Wide World of Sports, . Your family will be close to everything when you stay at this centrally located property.
NOTE: Please only reserve if you are traveling for vacation, visiting family, or a mature adult. Not ideal for young groups looking to party.
Welcome to our amazing 7 bedroom luxury home that is located inside the Solara Resort. We’ve created the perfect space to live the Orlando dream vacation. Each bedroom brings an experience and whether you are a fan of NBA, Simpsons, Minions, or everything Disney you will not be disappointed in any of them.
Two wonderful shared living spaces to gather and talk about all the fun experiences from the day. Huge opened kitchen or the wonderful outdoor pool space will all make your stay in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
The Solara Resort Grand Clubhouse features an expansive water complex. A wave simulator offers a perfect opportunity to learn how to surf, or, if you are a seasoned surfer, show off your skills. No matter your level of surfing experience, a team of experts is on-site to help you enjoy the waves to the fullest with day and week passes available as well as hour-long private sessions for Groups of up to 8 (cost $45 per person per hour). The little ones will prefer the splash pad for some fun in the sun. Why not join them and let your inner child come out to play? When it’s time to take a break everyone will love to cool off with an ice-cream from the Solara Resort ice-cream parlor. If you forgot to bring your sunblock, pick one up at the sundries store to ensure you return home with a shimmering tan. What sports do you play? Or do you prefer to watch? Solara Resort includes a basketball court, volleyball court, and a full-size soccer field. If you’re not a sports-fan but like to stay in shape, you can workout in the large fitness center at the clubhouse. You’ll be sure to enjoy the cool AC when you go for a run. At the end of the day, you might find your teens at the tween/teen hangout center where they have already made new friends. If they’re not ready to leave just yet, that’s fine too; hungry tummies will soon find their way over to the bar & grill where you’re already chilling with a drink.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Quiet hours after 10.00 pm (no loud noises, please! we monitor noise levels as per building requirements
- Only 21+ years old unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- No parties or events
- Only registered guests can stay overnight (must send list before Check-in)
- A third party runs the resort facilities. Availability of all resort facilities cannot be guaranteed
- Vehicles parked in violation of the parking rules are subject to immediate towing
- Charcoal grills are a fire hazard and are strictly prohibited on our property. Only propane grills are allowed. Discovery of usage of charcoal grill may lead to a financial fine of up to $500 and eviction from the home. Property has a propane grill. Guests are responsible for purchase and replacement of propane, but otherwise the grill is complimentary to use.
- Unauthorized late check our will result in a fee of up to one night's rent plus taxes and fee
- Discovery of unbagged trash in the collection area will result in a fee of $50.
- Please note the pool heater works thru HEAT EXCHANGE and might not function with weather in very low temperatures. Pool heat can be added to your reservation at a nightly rate of $45 USD with a minimum of 3 consecutive days. Pool may take 24 hours to reach its set temperature and if paid in advance, we will turn heat on at least 24 hours prior to arrival. No refunds will be given due to incremental weather. Our pool heater pumps have a safety system that prevents overheating of the element when the pump is working overtime in cold weather conditions. This may cause a temporary shut-off of services automatically until the pump can regain its function efficiently.