Grand Caribbean East #203
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Recent updates include fresh paint throughout, new granite kitchen countertops, lighting and flooring, new bathroom fixtures, vanities and flooring, new barn door in master bedroom, new ceilings throughout, freshly painted cabinets and crown molding throughout.
Grand Caribbean East 203 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit located across the street from beach. This condo sleeps 8 with a queen in the master bedroom, a queen in guest bedroom, twin bunks recessed in the hallway, and a queen sleeper sofa in living room.
Free Fun Included Every Day! To enhance your vacation experience, your stay includes Xplorie, which means free admissions every day of your stay to some of the most popular attractions Destin has to offer! You can enjoy a daily value of up to $580 in free fun!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
This three story property is located in the quiet and desirable Crystal Beach area of Destin and just steps to the beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Two dedicated beach walkways are directly across the street and boasts a seasonally heated pool, a hot tub and a community grilling area onsite. The home also offers complimentary high speed internet in every room and is only minutes from great local shopping and restaurants, including the nearby Crab Trap restaurant. *This building does not have an elevator but offers stairwells at either end of the building. Destin, Florida The delicate white sandy beaches and shimmering Gulf of Mexico waters have enticed vacationers to visit the Destin, Florida, area for over 100 years. Situated between Panama City Beach and Pensacola on the Florida Panhandle, Destin has much to offer visitors from all over the world. Each day in Destin is filled with relaxation and majestic wonder. Imagine sipping your morning coffee enveloped in the comfort of a soothing sea breeze. Spend your afternoons soaking up the white sandy beaches and the stunning ocean views. Bid adieu to another fabulously tranquil day with a well-deserved cocktail and sunset. Of course, there is much more to do here! Explore the local golfing, water sports, fishing, shopping (Silver Sands Premium Outlets or the popular outdoor shopping destination of the Destin Commons are great options), amusement parks, nightlife, and award-winning restaurants! There's something for everyone in wondrous Destin, Florida!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Minimum Age to rent is 25; families with children welcome. No smoking or pets.