The Peak of Mt Martha. Heated Spa and Sunset Views
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Escape to a serene haven with stunning views of Dromana Bay, Arthur’s Seat, Martha Cove’s bustling boating activity, and the pristine sands of Safety Beach. This modern cottage, located in one of the world’s most prized positions, offers an unforgettable holiday experience on the Mornington Peninsula.
Relax and unwind in this recently renovated 1950s beach shack, boasting a spacious outdoor balcony equipped with lounges, perfect for taking in the breathtaking views of Port Phillip Bay.
- Indulge in the indoor/outdoor entertainment and dining areas with a seamless connection to the deck and bay views
- Wake up to breathtaking views from the bedrooms and living spaces
- Experience the comfort of a freshly renovated home featuring a brand new kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and appliances
- Stay comfortable with split system heating & cooling, smart TVs, and WiFi
- Enjoy modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Children's Books and Toys
Location: Indulge in the ultimate luxury holiday living with easy access to The Pillars and scenic walking tracks to Mt Martha Village and Sunshine Reserve. Discover the charm of Mt Martha, a beautiful seaside town known for its stunning beaches, charming cafes, unique boutiques, and close proximity to must-visit tourist destinations. Take a short drive to experience the breathtaking beauty of Mornington Peninsula, including Briars Park, Arthurs Seat, Victoria's top-rated wineries, and picturesque golf courses. Immerse yourself in nature with sightings of wallabies and native birds in the surrounding bushland and enjoy the natural splendour of Mount Martha public park."
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Start: 22:00, End: 8:00