- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Just a 10 minute walk to town and the beach, Haven House beckons you to embark on a journey into contemporary elegance at its most splendid. This exquisite two-story residence has been meticulously crafted to embody the essence of style, glamour, and prestige, ensuring an unforgettable getaway for discerning holidaymakers seeking relaxation and rejuvenation.
Every nook and cranny of this picturesque abode showcases top-tier finishes, seamlessly weaving together elegance and quality. The kitchen basks in abundant natural light, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for enthusiastic cooks to explore an array of stainless-steel appliances, induction cooktop, ample storage, and a spacious central island that invites guests to gather and appreciate your culinary talents.
Stroll down the hallway to unveil the sumptuous master bedroom with king bed and its adjoining ensuite, complete with a double vanity and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- HOUSE RULES
- • It is important that the number of guests staying in the property is as per your booking request. Please ensure the number of occupants does not exceed the number stipulated.
- • We have a strict NO SMOKING policy in our property
- • We arrange for the property to have a full clean prior to your arrival. We request that you leave the property in a clean and tidy state and treat it as if it were your own home.
- • Guests agree not to create any nuisance or excessive noise, causing annoyance to the owners or occupiers of any neighbours. No parties or functions please.
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is NOT acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received.
- • All loud music must cease by 11.00 pm
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • As the guest of the property, you are responsible to take due care of the property. Guests are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the booking dates.
- • We reserve the right to request payment from the security deposit lodged should the following additional expense result from your stay at our house:
- • Extra cleaning including BBQ, putting away of crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and glassware etc.
- • Lost keys and remote controls
- • Unnecessary call outs, breakages or damage.
- • Missing linen, towels or items removed from the house.
- • Rejection of rubbish collection due to incorrect usage.
- • As a guest of the property, you indemnify us and the owners of the property of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during your stay at the property.