Luxury Getaway on the Banks of the Douro
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
This Douro Valley luxury rental home has been painstakingly restored to maintain the existing Old-World charm while adding New-World conveniences and infrastructure
Carefully camouflaged on the verdant banks of the Douro River, this magnificent location is the perfect venue for an incredible family get-together or to host a special event. Reach out and it feels as if you can touch the vines on the opposite river bank.
This home is masterfully situated to totally immerse yourself in all that the Douro area has to offer: Breathtaking views up and down the river, wine and Port tastings galore right on your doorstep, hikes, sunset sailing…the list goes on.
This Douro Valley luxury rental home has been painstakingly restored to maintain the existing olde-worlde charm while adding new world conveniences and infrastructure. With restoration, the home has been reborn and exudes comfortable, cool, modern interiors with lots of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Onsite Staff: Included
Onsite Staff: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Included
Meal Included: All Inclusive
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Onsite Staff: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A delightful farmhouse on the banks of the Douro River. Best way to arrive to this Douro luxury rental is by boat taking advantage of the private pier.
- This home is a farmhouse on the banks of the Douro River.
- 2-1/2 hrs from Porto Airport
- 20 min to Pinhão
- 18 min to Alijó
- 416 km (4-1/2-hr drive) from Lisbon
- ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ON-SITE OR NEARBY
- The obvious activity here is to drink wine! Hang in the infinity-edge pool and enjoy the fruits of the vines. Other activities include golf, wine tastings, vineyard visits and yoga.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
- RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES
- Daily breakfast prepared with local ingredients for all guests
- Welcome dinner for up to 8 guests for stays over 7 days
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Full-time traditional chef to prepare lunch and dinner from pre-arranged menus which are outstanding and flexible according to guests preferences (€).
- Additional fees apply for welcome meal for over 8 guests.
- Chef, waitstaff and houskeeper are in service from 8am-3pm. Dinner is left pre-prepared.
- Pre-arrange a car rental with driver to enjoy the winding country roads.
- Ensure to visit during September when the harvest unfolds, promising a unique and captivating experience.
- Summers are hot and evenings can be chilly
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 located away from the main house
- STAFF AND SERVICES
- Traditional in-house chef
- KIDS SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
- Please contact us for details