The Great Winter Escape, Sleeps 4!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Relax at the secluded & gorgeous condo nestled in the mesmerizing natural setting of Beech Mountain, NC. It’s fantastic location allows easy access to everything Beech Mountain has to offer!
✔ Deck w/ Seating Area
✔ 2 Comfy BRs
✔ Open Space Design Living
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Free Parking
See more below!
Step in and relax with your very own private getaway!
The fully equipped kitchen and kitchen bar seating area open onto the attractive living room, setting the tone for many memorable evenings.
But the best is yet to come - Once you are ready to rest and relax, please make your way to two comfortable bedrooms.
Finally, you will be able to enjoy a gorgeous natural environment from the outdoor deck with comfy seating area.
It immediately feels like home, with a comfy couch, rocking chair,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Washer On Property
It is highly recommended to bring a 4WD or AWD to access Beech Mountain. During winter months we highly suggest bringing snow chains to assist. The cabin is situated in the small vacation town of Beech Mountain, NC. Its remote location and small-town charm offer a wonderful ambiance and a place to relax and refresh. The serene setting and mesmerizing natural surroundings provide plenty of attractions and places of interest for you to visit. Both Beech Mountain & Banner Elk offer skiing/snowboarding, snow tubing, zip-lining, mountain biking, off-road ATVs, rafting, fly fishing, hiking, golf, fine dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. This is a bottom floor unit. A lot of homes in the mountains are not equipped with air conditioning. The mountains use mother nature to cool homes. With our brisk mountain breezes you will find it quite comfortable using Mother Nature to cool you off! Signed Rental Agreement Exterior Cameras
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- People other than those in the Guest's party designated in the reservation may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- This house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate.
- Early Check-in/Late Check-out is subject to availability with a $25/hour fee. Reach out to the host to inquire.