As seen on Bravo TV. Sparkling Pool and Spa.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Get prepared for your moment in the spotlight, as Hollywood beckons! Experience life as a Hollywood producer, gazing in awe at the captivating city and mountain vistas through expansive, floor-to-ceiling windows. Step inside the chic, roomy interiors adorned with luxurious fixtures that seamlessly extend to the backyard pool oasis. Features 4 Bedrooms and 3 full Bathrooms.
Be captivated by the allure of this Mid-Century Modern gem nestled in the hills. As you step inside, you’ll be welcomed by a serene Zen entry, sleek polished concrete floors, a chef’s kitchen, and the allure of a pool and hot tub, all accompanied by breathtaking 180-degree views stretching from Downtown LA (DTLA) to the San Fernando Valley (SFV).
Just minutes away, you’ll find yourself in close proximity to The Americana/Glendale Galleria, Burbank Town/Media Center, Universal Studios, and Hollywood’s vibrant attractions!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Brand park is a 5 minute walk/2 minute drive with ample parking. The park is 31 acres of hiking/biking trails with a playground, a softball field, basketball court and picnic areas. Points of interest include the Brand Library, Whispering Pine Tea House & Friendship Garden, and Doctors House Museum & Gazebo. A favorite local spot in our neighborhood is Kenneth Village which boasts Salon and spa services, market and deli, pet care, patisserie, crossfit, yogurt, Italian restaurant, Mexican restaurant, florist, pilates, yoga, and other services for the neighborhood and beyond.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Strict rules are enforced 100% of the time! Read these in their entirety before booking! Should guests not honor the rules, all guests will be evicted, forfeiting all rents and deposits. This is our tranquil, quiet, & cohesive residential neighborhood with zero-tolerance for disturbances. This is NOT a party house and parties/gatherings are prohibited. No outside amplified music of any kind No unregistered guests/visitors. All guests must be registered at time of booking. Must be over 25 to book. House has exterior cameras in front for your safety and ours; noise sensors in the backyard. Driveway accommodates 2 vehicles only. Street parking is unavailable. Noise ordinance in effect and enforced by the City of Glendale, neighbors and hosts: No outside music at any time. No loud voices after 9pm. This ordinance is in place to maintain the integrity of our special neighborhood; at all costs for the legal rights to quiet enjoyment of all residents. The natural exterior acoustics of the property amplify even the whisper-soft noises echoing louder neighboring homes, causing disturbances: please be mindful and respectful Check-in time is no earlier than 3pm unless otherwise agreed. Check-out time no later than 11am. Smoking, vapes, candles, fireworks/firecrackers, and live flames (firepit excluded) are prohibited. Pets/animals are prohibited. Outdoor oasis This home boasts stained concrete floors throughout and become slippery when wet. Avoid wet swimsuits indoors. Spa: use and heat included in the price of admission (booking rate). Set temp is 102 degrees. Pool heat: $200 per-day amenity and must be paid at time of booking with specific days requested. Pool heats in about 24 hours. Glass is prohibited in this area. $500 fine. Big Umbrellas unavailable for use. We do have a table umbrella available. Outdoor fireplace: please turn it completely off when not in immediate use. Property Management Pool service-Friday Gardening service-Friday Drains: keep solid waste out of these lines by simply disposing in the trash. Items may include, and are not limited to, food, grease, excessive toilet and paper towels, feminine products, wipes, hair and etc. When in doubt, throw-it out (in a trash receptacle). Guest will pay service fee should plumber visit. Please relocate garage receptacles to the curb Monday evening as city collection is 6:30am Tuesday. Before check-out: 1. Leave outside fire pit key on kitchen counter ($25 charge for lost key). 2. Dishes must be washed or left washing in dishwasher. 3. Remove all interior garbage (i.e., kitchen, bathroom, and etc.) from house and deposit outside in the appropriate receptacles (they are labeled) on the side of the house (through the laundry room door to the left). 4. Lock all windows and doors. 5. Turn off all lights. 6. Remove all perishable food from the house. Our guests have always enjoyed our property as reflected in our 5-star reviews! We are not responsible for any loss and accept zero liability on behalf of any confirmed guests, their guests or any 3rd parties. By confirming this booking, we are held harmless to any liability.