Property Manager | Cobble Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Beautifully designed, this West Yorkshire holiday home stands out with the perfect combination of original features and modern interiors. Completed to a high standard throughout, Cobble Cottage boasts a unique kitchen and dining area, a cosy living room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Sleeping up to 3 guests, it’s the perfect place for romantic retreats, small family getaways and work trips. Cobble Cottage is also dog friendly so your four legged friend can enjoy a staycation too!
With a log burning fireplace and a high ceiling, the living room has a cosy yet spacious feel. The perfect place to retreat to after a day of exploring the local area, you can enjoy a night in with your loved ones. Relax on the comfy sofa or the armchair and turn on the large LCD TV.
Head to the kitchen diner in the basement and you’ll find a beautifully preserved space. Fully equipped for all self-catering stays, the kitchen features...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Cobble Cottage is nestled in the charming suburb of Lindley in Huddersfield. Located just down the road from the popular wedding venue of Manor House, it's perfect to stay at Cobble Cottage if you're attending a ceremony there. This quirky corner of West Yorkshire combines inspirational scenery with traditional market towns. A unique destination for short breaks, family fun or a romantic getaway, you can explore the riverside villages of Holmfirth and Marsden, discover the culturally diverse Huddersfield or discover the infamous pie town Denby Dale. If you're interested in history, we'd recommend a visit to the Elizabethan manor house of Oakwell Hall to indulge in Brontë history or head to Dewsbury Minster where Patrick Brontë was once curate. If you’re looking to simply explore the great outdoors during your visit, the Penistone Line links stunning countryside between Huddersfield and Sheffield. The home of the popular show Last of the Summer Wine - you can expect gorgeous rolling hills and picturesque scenes. Lindley is surrounded by scenic countryside so it's ideal for walkers, cyclists, and ramblers looking to enjoy the picturesque Yorkshire Dales. Lindley is Just a short 20-minute drive from Holmfirth, a renowned tourist town famous for being a Last of the Summer Wine filming location. The popular thriller Happy Valley was also filmed in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.