Property Manager | North Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This historic, yet recently refurbished cottage is nestled in the delightful village of Newbrough in the heart of Northumberland. The cottage has been lovingly renovated and redecorated to a high standard and features everything you could need for the most relaxing of holidays, including a number of modern features. Sleeping up to six guests across three bedrooms, North Cottage is perfect for family getaways or a staycation with friends.
North Cottage has a bright and welcoming open plan living room area. With a low ceiling and wooden floors, there is a traditional, cosy cottage feel so you’ll instantly feel at home. When it’s cold outside, fire up the log burner and retreat to the sofas in the living room with your loved ones.
The property boasts a beautiful shaker style kitchen in light sage green. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, you’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals. Enjoy your home cooked...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Located on the edge of one of the best designated European Dark Skies areas, you’ll find exceptional stargazing opportunities when staying in Newbrough. The iconic Hadrian’s Wall is also just a stone’s throw away from the property. North Cottage is located on a working farm so you can expect grazing livestock very close to the property including various breeds of sheep and cows, including a herd of beautiful pure Limousin cows. Hexham can be found 5 miles away from Newbrough. This charming town was recently voted England’s favourite market town by Country Life magazine. With great shopping facilities, local inns, restaurants and a buzzing arts scene, there will be plenty for you to discover. If you’re interested in history, head to Hexham Abbey which dates to 674. For those who want a fun day out, Hexham has its own racecourse where you can enjoy the races and incredible views of the rolling countryside too.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.